PvP Rework [Patch 10.6.1.1000]

• Official Post

Greetings,

Your feedback for Patch 10.6.1.1000 - PvP Rework, Tank Rework, Crafting Festival may be posted within this thread.

Please provide us with your thoughts and opinions while keeping all respective rules in mind when you click the reply button.

Please use this thread only for PvP Rework.

For Tank Rework and class balance please use Class Balance [Patch 10.2.1.1000] & Bard thread.

Feedback should be constructive and provide detailed information, thoughts, and ideas.

Would you like to participate and give your opinion but it's not your thing to do so in the forums thread? Click to use the Survey and send us your feedback!

• Maybe do something about Warlock/Champ. This class just oneshotes 3 players without getting any dmg.

E.g. that this class deals with one skill (which progs 5 times) more damage than you can heal with the new gear, so its basicly impossible to do anything. Seems fun

It's time again for CoA - Chain of Arcadia

Edited 2 times, last by Laisha ().

• Hello, after testing the 1vs1 arena quite often, it happens very often that as a druid/knight (don't think it's an issue of the class, but i only play this class xD) I often don't get atlas tokens, even though I have 5 kills, against a player who was not afk/ a real Player not a twink. Also thought it would be because i did not do that much damage in this fight, but when i tested with Nyex i did like 1.2kk dmg and healed around 4kk and had 4kills and also got no atlas tokens. Would appreciate feedback explaining why I'm not getting any atlas tokens.

Also i suggest to reduce the damage of 1490751 and 1490750 in PvP by 10% or reduce the wisdom scaling of the skills since this class is overperforming in 1vs1.

Greetings

• Hi,

first of all, I do like the pvp stuff, finally we got some juicy content in this matter, have been waiting for so long! <3 Finally a balanced (not fully yet) pvp experience with everyone having same conditions (gear etc). In the vanilla game, pvp was a matter of the insanity of your pvp gear. If you had none, you automatically lost against players wearing it.

But: What the hell is wrong with balancing there? I see classes that deal like 5-10k per hit, others 500k+, some even 1kk+. That should take a while for balancing everything properly I guess. It feels like casting classes are much more powerful than instants, but wl/ch seems to be entirely broken, such as d/wl or k/m.

The most annoying thing is, that there is no buff cancel at the entrance. You can even farm/use patt/matt sigils outside and they don't expire inside. Also, the damage and sustain difference between unbuffed, selfbuffed and fully buffed is insane. While unbuffed players hit with like 1k per second, a fullbuffed player literally oneshots unbuffed/selfbuffed players. Depending on your class, you can also oneshot fullbuffed players while being fully buffed yourself. Feels like wild west duels: First pulling first shooting first winning...

You should also disable invisible Potion in Battleground, which is another annoying thing. First seconds of fight no damage is dealt, since all players are running around invisible xD

Long story short, I have high hopes in the update, hopefully you can keep up your good work (the rewards are just awesome!) and make pvp something great! (90% through balancing ofc) :thumbup:

Request: Please add more Battleground modes, like "1v1 (no buffs mode)", "1v1 (selfbuffs mode)" and so on. Would me much appreciated, since you literally can only win atm if you buff yourself into heaven. =O

Otherwise please let quitting opponents count as loosing and in 1v1 the other "win" the game instead of just giving no rewards at all, which feels bad if you buff up for nothing.

• btw, why are npcs selling +6 and +12 plussing stones, if the gear already is +16? And how much time do you expect from players doing pvp for plussing everything to +20 with full runes? In 30 mins on a winning streak I got like 500 tokens, so I have to exclusively farm pvp for the next 2 years or what?

Edit: And plussing stones even are not 100% xD

• Hi,

tested a bit around and rewards seems to be scaling only with damage dealt. What about healers? We tested a 1on1 arena with 10 minute fight and nobody gets killed. 1 person only did damage, the other one only heals.

The person who did damage got a lot of coin rewards, while the healer got nothing -> intended?

• Maybe do something about Warlock/Champ.

So ... are you going to nerf now wl/ch into oblivion? It's not a class which is strong enough to be insanely popular in end game, but it has a useful edge, e.g. for instance ATF-title quests...

If you need to change it I'd vote for limiting the change to PVP. It would not be so great imo if introduction of PVP made life in PVE much harder for some activities...

• Maybe do something about Warlock/Champ.

So ... are you going to nerf now wl/ch into oblivion? It's not a class which is strong enough to be insanely popular in end game, but it has a useful edge, e.g. for instance ATF-title quests...

If you need to change it I'd vote for limiting the change to PVP. It would not be so great imo if introduction of PVP made life in PVE much harder for some activities...

I was just suggesting nerfing this class only in pvp. Since this thread is only pvp related and not pve I mentioned it here and not in class balance.

Greetings.

• Visdun Arena is fun and stuff , but you get no rewards at the end . Probably cause you do no damage / the towers do all the work

If you identify a UFO as a UFO , then it becomes an FO. Unless it has landed , then it is simply an -> O

• Rewards from arena are a total misunderstanding for me. Trying on d/wrl - some 5minutes battles with damaging and healing, win 5:1 or 5:3 - no reward received or ~100 max.

Standing 10 minutes afk on k/m versus other k/m or wrl/ch - press 1, go shower, press 1, still 3/4 of HP - 800 coins reward.

I don't understand a thing, can someone explain to me how are these points calculated?

Leszix, First of His Name, the Notbanned, King of the Memes and the Gifs

• Please allow pvp weapons to have their skins changed just as any other weapon. :saint:

edit:

why are npcs selling +6 and +12 plussing stones, if the gear already is +16?

not all pvp gear is +16, I am however wondering if the "old" pvp gear for honor points is still supposed to be useable in arenas, if so, then some way to get stats on them would be great, as tiering them clean seems possible.

Think! It's not illegal yet.

I'm just here for the drama.

Edited once, last by melodic: no double-posting. ().

• It would be really nice if we get those buffs when we enter a pvp-zone, 490290, 490491, 491472, 490298, 499884, 490248, 491466, 493530, 1490516, 491640 (also those buffs can be adjusted if they are too much^^). Having these buffs means that many players are not disadvantaged because they don't use buffchars for pvp, the fights would last longer and players will be less likely be onehot. This would also mean in Siege war buffchars don't take up space of other guildmates and it would increase the performance for those who would have them logged in.

• Hey ,

my 50 Cent on current PvP state.

Even with the new sets etc there is still too much damage in Pvp imho ( not talking about current k/m and wl/ch they are just broken) ,e.g i recently got 2 shotted from an unbuffed bard/druid with 200k hits each ( this is just an example , there are many more cases). I have the feeling mages are in general more hard hitting then pdd´s currently :/

Maybe another damage % reduce (alongside some balancing of course ) would be nice so fights would last longer.

Another good option would be to disable all buffs/bufffood that do not originate from your own skill book / ISS wheel.

Also creating another Motivation for Players ( when pvp is more balanced/fair then now) in forms of Rankings / leagues would also be an option to keep players motivated long term(Apart from new SW skills)

Please consider adding "Fast Lanes" ( the speed buff from rings) also to the Pvp rings.

Greetings

If you identify a UFO as a UFO , then it becomes an FO. Unless it has landed , then it is simply an -> O

• some more thoughts on generally balancing pvp arenas:

- remove pets, titles, title system and card system boni in arenas, all those are p2w advantages to a certain degree

- remove all buffs given by players (including selfbuffs) on arena entry, so that every player can benefit only from buffs of classes they bring with them into the arenas by rebuffing inside with pvp gear

- remove use of non-cd(!) bufffood in arenas, spamming new bufffood after dying also is a p2w aspect

keeping as many buffs / stat changes that influence dealt/taken dmg and healing out of pvp (arenas) obviously will make balancing way more simple, as long as you dont have to change identities of classes for that.

for balancing siege wars / open world pvp this might not all apply, as these are more complex situations with potentially more players involved and a somewhat viable use of alts.

Cheers! :thumbup:

Think! It's not illegal yet.

I'm just here for the drama.

• Hi.

I choose healer way and have question. ~20k urgent heal (491147) and ~40k heal (490261) its normal with max buff in new pvp gear, when my mates have ~700k hp ?

I have the same question,because the same situatuon at the siege war. Healer,who cant even recover his own HP -its not normal,especially when warlock/champ critical hits 500k+)) Will it be changed soon?

• Hi.

I choose healer way and have question. ~20k urgent heal (491147) and ~40k heal (490261) its normal with max buff in new pvp gear, when my mates have ~700k hp ?

I have the same question,because the same situatuon at the siege war. Healer,who cant even recover his own HP -its not normal,especially when warlock/champ critical hits 500k+)) Will it be changed soon?

When wl/ch heal more, than you xd

• Unless you somehow get to balance classes like wl/ch, b/s , k/m etc... its either impossible to play, or everyone needs to play these and then its like "old" pvp again, whoever hits first wins.

Also in Karros Dungeon, Arcanium Arena etc.. you play everything the whole time and at the end it says "You have not been active enough". We fought each other with 6ppl and no one got any rewards.

And you randomly loose some buffs. I lost 2 out of 3 guild castle buffs, 1 of my housmaid buffs etc.

It seems really random

Edited 2 times, last by Laisha: Ein Beitrag von Laisha mit diesem Beitrag zusammengefügt. ().

• Karros Canyon , when you enter alot of buffs get removed like bufffood /zodiac buffs , which are ok i guess ? but you can just reuse them in the arena.

Also some buffs get cancelled like angels sigh or pet perfume guild castle buffs , but not always . it feels like only 2-3 buffs are cancelled . I got 3 guildcastle buffs and only 2 got canceled while my guildmate´s Pet perfume got cancelled and mine did not