PvP Rework [Patch 10.6.1.1000]

• Hi.

Are there any plans to add more weapons to PvP?

Magic 2h sword or crossbow? Another instruments, another shields maybe? Heal bow etc?

Leszix, First of His Name, the Notbanned, King of the Memes and the Gifs

• Great news!

What about switching/changing PvP gear? Its annoying it is possible to change weapon only in battlegrounds. If I take off item by mistake I can only take on this item when I enter arena (not to many volunteers) or war.

Maybe new zone for this or make it possible in houses at least?

• Hi ,

the new pvp balance buff is not showing correct values when you hover over other Players . For yourself its fine.

Gyazo
    gyazo.com

Greetings

If you identify a UFO as a UFO , then it becomes an FO. Unless it has landed , then it is simply an -> O

• Official Post

Great news!

What about switching/changing PvP gear? Its annoying it is possible to change weapon only in battlegrounds. If I take off item by mistake I can only take on this item when I enter arena (not to many volunteers) or war.

Maybe new zone for this or make it possible in houses at least?

Hello,

Along with adding more PvE gear slots we will add free PvP slot in future.

Greetings

• Official Post

Hello

These issues should be resolved.

Greetings

• Hello,

Scout/Champ is kinda buggy in pvp zones.... you can't use Snipe skill anymore after 2 or 3 uses. No error message, nothing. (yes, enough deadly stacks).

Maybe you can check it? Bcs it's kinda strange that after few uses, it does not work anymore

Greetings

• regarding Ch/warrior

#### Champion/Warrior

Fixed Blast of Vengeance was not silencing the target properly.

You should also change the Skill in PvP, bcs otherwise nobody would play a cast-class anymore bcs of perma silence (RAID) from just 2 ch/w XD

• IDK how but Gate moved (~10%hp) and you could enter Castle like this ( we killed it before we ran further)

Greetings

If you identify a UFO as a UFO , then it becomes an FO. Unless it has landed , then it is simply an -> O

• I just want to say that you don't need to add

• Added PvP skills to each main class combinations.

in planned change log, because it will not change overall gameplay and stupidity of "pvp balance" (there are none).

Even with the changes you made by decreasing dmg of few class combo like wrl/wd and b/s, those classes still are only playable in pvp, with broken p/wd also.

Warlock itself is too op while it has 85 iss Umbrella skill which allow someone to win most of battles because PvP at the moment is based on who hits the first then wins.

1.5m cooldown on 90% both magical and physical dmg reduction is sick (with another 12% from wrl/wd which is 100%)

Also with all those fast running abillities - allow you to run very fast even without the stable. Broken class.

Wars now are complitelly useless and its waste of foods.

-Runes in eq makes no difference

-Rewards are almost none - I had 2 cards from about 20+ wars

-Wars are at stupid hours, I don't wanna go war at 20 CET and loose 1 hour battling when I can go to Ini. Maybe add more hours f.e 5p.m.

And btw bard skill "Misantrope" doesn't work, you get dmg 1 sec after use because of fight on bugged pets players use.

1/10

• Official Post

Hello

Adding PvP skills to each class is the direct solution to address balance. Regular skill book will not be usable, thereby making it easier to address specific classes without needing to modify hundreds of skills. It is also likely that set skills would also be blocked in such PvP scenarios.

Regarding rewards: Cards are given on different droprates based on your result. In siege this will be dependant on if you win, draw or lose.

Siege times are intended to be one evening slot only per time zone, we don't plan to add another slot, but can look at adjust the current evening times if it's better for the community.

Greetings

• Hi,

i have the feeling something went wrong here

• Changed Gate Dmg reduction effects to be visible.

I do more damage to the Outer Gate then before , even with recent change that you cant use buff food anymore( About buff food , you can still use it outside and go into Sw with it / it doesnt get cleansed).

Inner Gate to castle seems to be unchanged , only outter gate

Greetings

• Siege War "Surrender Card" (ID 1248305) can be used before the time that is in the description (10-20 minutes)

Furthermore maybe it's a better solution that the enemies get rewards independent of activity score if you surrender

• you cant equip any pvp or pve items in hall of records. pvp items should work here or not.

intended?

how can i test items without an area where i can equip it before i go pvp

• Hi

couple bug reports/ideas about SW.

We destroyed enemy guild main gate , they rebuild all gates etc , we got back in and their Main Gate was Green and only damagable by AoE´s.

Bard/Scout´s Joint Blow (490420) is able to hit targets through objects/walls.

Aswell , Bard´s LvL 104 ISS seems to be active , atleast i had the buff running through whole SW.

Can you think about disabling placing lightning towers similar tower on top of your guild castle , as it makes it impossible to take the enemy crystal as towers hit through walls/ceilings etc.

Greetings

Edited once, last by Cruvor ().

• Some additions:

1. At least Bard/Druid's Harmony hits through obstacles as well (but I suspect it applies to all Bards). I guess there are many other skills that do the same.

2. Something seems to be wrong with the damage calculation inside of Siege War. While it is no secret that Bards are capable of oneshotting enemies, largely due to their %damage increment passive, certain skills of other classes overperform too. For example, R/S's Fast Draw hit me for 20k each for the first 4 hits and then "Precision" hit me for 190k on the 5th hit. I've noticed the same thing with my Druid/Warrior, Thorn Cross deals much more damage than any other skill I have, although the damage % don't justify such a difference.