Quest Helper not real time updating.

• I am running into an issue where quest helper is not updating as I play the game. I enjoy questing but am not a big fan of having no direction. Anyway, when I log into the game the current quest completions (check marks) are on the map, the yellow waypoint dots are on the map. However, as soon as I turn in the quest or finish the quest the in game map does not update. I have to log out to character select and log back in for the map to update with the new waypoints and check marks. I realize this is a minor complaint, I know I can easily quest with out the mod and I realize that anyone that says it is not needed is absolutely correct and I'm just a pleb. I also know this is a mod and in no way the responsibility of this amazing development team. I just wanted to bring it to anyone's attention that may know the proper channels to get it corrected or point me in the correct way to fix the issue.

I have personal, uninstalled and reinstalled the mod, and the game, tried it through the cursed client and with the mod inclusion list that is provided with the client (which I'm a big fan of).

Thank you for all the hard work for this wonderful and nostalgic game. Better than Frogstar ever did.

Shimp