mage/chamion bug Electric Compression and Voltage Seize

• hello when i use Voltage seize it cancels Electric Compression so it needs fix. again Voltage seize skill cancels Electric Compression and not only ther. there are other skills thet cancels it chek it and pls fix. Thank You

unless i m wrong and it is supposed to happen , tho i dont read anywhere it should work like thet

edit cos i tested more and every skill thet has electric current is removing it. so its bug in new patch. now its more easy for you to fix when u know where is the problem... :)

Edited 2 times, last by Bandicoot: new info and more testing ().

• Its supposed to happen.

"Charged" State canceles compression buff. Before you only got charged when casting plasma arrow, which also canceled compression. Now you get charged with every electrical skill.

So its not a bug.

Greetings.

It's time again for CoA - Chain of Arcadia

Edited once, last by Laisha ().

• yea then it needs to change , cos especialy mag champ now has so many electric skills thet removes it so it is interfiring with dps... i think it should be changed now tho cos of this change with last patch they should change it also. cos before it was not affecting perfomance of classes but now it does interfere with it so needs something to be done...

• You can still use the Compression every 1-2 seconds, it just constantly delays your entire rotation due to the buff delay. In my tests (just rotation on dummy and hoto) it felt really bad. Gonna test the class in rofl soon, but got low hopes.