New to the server with the scout

• currently which is the best scout there is? I remember that long ago it was the scout / warden with autofocus, and when they added the new combinations (between races) it was the scout / wl but now hardly see any scout (at least I don't see them), and it's a class that I have always liked, and I would like to know what is the strongest combination with scout as main

• Hi,

it will depend on the raid setup and the support you have.

With all possible support, the scout/champ will be the strongest, otherwise scout/warrior.

Also the scout/rogue has, in theory, the potential to be the strongest scout, but 2 facts contradict it. The first one is, that the class needs to much time at boss to stack all buffs. The second one is, that the potential relys on the vampire arrow debuffs on targets (for example boss), which other scout/x and x/scouts could do, but you will never see in 99% that any other scout will do the vampire arrow for you as scout/rouge. In trash the potential is high, if not many mobs are pulled (ideal are always 2 ;) ), but in general the trash dps is good but it sucks at boss without 7-8 vampire arrows.

Greetings

P.S. Other scouts like scout/warden, scout/druid and scout/mage are not weak, but in general weaker than the stronger class s/w and s/ch

• Thanks, this answer was what I was looking for <3 , I'll try both to see how they are, especially in solo content to farm memes, IS etc

Moved the thread from forum Classes to forum Scout.