How to know what's forbridden, and what's not?

• There was no information it's forbidden, same as no information killing only 1 WB is forbidden, to be honest. So how can we know if something is allowed or not?

When you enter the toilet, there is no sticker that says "you must not poop into the wash basin" and yet you know you must not poop and no one has to tell you.

A situation in which, after fully beating WB, we get 2 items and a 24-hour cd on further fights, it means that you should get a maximum of 2 items for 24 hours.

If it turns out that after killing one of two bosses, you get one item and you don't get, for example, 12 hours of cd, only 0 hours, 0 minutes, 0 seconds, then something is wrong. Especially if he does it 10 times and you get 10 items in an hour or two, something is wrong. I wouldn't like to use bad words, but I don't understand how you can think it should work that way.

Please, let's respect each other and don't treat ourselves like idiots, if we've done something wrong, let's be adult people, let's take it on the chest and don't try to whiten ourselves.

• don't passively harassment some players, ty.

When you enter the toilet, there is no sticker that says "you must not poop into the wash basin" and yet you know you must not poop and no one has to tell you.

You are told by parents, because this is socializing. children imitate the behavior the parents do, which is total an other circumstances. Imagine you are a children/baby and live alone. Entering the toilet room. You don't know it. Imagine you CAN'T know it. What then happens should be clear to everyone. That's why non educated ppl shit even on the ground in a plan just saying...

• don't passively harassment some players, ty.

Expand the thought, I don't understand who I am harassing.

You are told by parents, because this is socializing. children imitate the behavior the parents do, which is total an other circumstances. Imagine you are a children/baby and live alone. Entering the toilet room. You don't know it. Imagine you CAN'T know it. What then happens should be clear to everyone. That's why non educated ppl shit even on the ground in a plan just saying...

I thought that we have here educated people, adults, knowledgeable about the game, not deprived of the ability to think logically?

• I thought that we are dealing here with educated people, adults, knowledgeable about the game, not deprived of the ability to think logically?

Afaik the game is for ppl at age 12+. And often I have the feeling speaking with ppl below 12 in the last days

• I thought that we are dealing here with educated people, adults, knowledgeable about the game, not deprived of the ability to think logically?

Afaik the game is for ppl at age 12+. And often I have the feeling speaking with ppl below 12 in the last days

I have this impression very often, reading some of the posts on the forum. However, we're not here to abuse ourselves with insults.

Changed the title of the thread from “How to know what's forbridden, and what's not” to “How to know what's forbridden, and what's not?”.
    • Official Post

Most of forbidden behaviors can be found in the Legal Documentation:

If you are not sure if something is allowed or not, please ask our team members.

If there's a bug or exploit in game, which is giving unfair advantage, it should be always reported.

We're always trying to fix them fast, and clean unnecessary items if applicable.

Fortunately, this is a very rare case.

• The link in the documentation

is not reachable ;)