Arcadia Coins

• I don't know if anyone has mentioned it before ... but it would be very welcome if u put in the item shop, a section to buy items with arcadia coins.

Some of us (in my case particularly) lose notion of the amount of coins we carry in the bag, and in the middle of a race, we have to go out to the npc behind Atlantis and leave everyone waiting to continue the race, because we exceed the available limit.

or taking into account another choise ... if we had the option to buy an expansion (with diamonds) for a limited time for these currencies, it would be great

Greetings :*

Approved the thread.
    • Official Post

Hello,

We are not planning to add such item shop section since they are directly related to game merchants.

What do you mean by expansions? Increasing duration of Arcadia Coins food and similar? Can you give any examples?

Greetings

• I think that she means getting an item from the itemShop that Increase the max amount of Arcadia coins from 100000 to X (a greater value) for a limited time, like renting more bag space for Arcadia coins

• I mean to expand the limit of arcadia coins that can be owned.

They could also add in the traveling merchant a purchase option with arcadia coins.

greetings ^^