Todays game issues

• I know server was under a DDOS attack, but I think it's still not fixed... Can't even finish taking my free stuff with my alts from Atlas NPCs, cause it says "connection failed" etc....

Don't know if this the right place to post about it, but anyway I guess I'll try playing the game tomorrow... ?(

• Official Post

Please follow our announcements here:

int
  • I'm following it and seen the game is under attack again... Well I should be lucky that I got a free Zodiac pet for one of my alts from the Spin the Wheel game at least, (before the game got hit again) which I thought I would never get.

• I'm following it and seen the game is under attack again... Well I should be lucky that I got a free Zodiac pet for one of my alts from the Spin the Wheel game at least, (before the game got hit again) which I thought I would never get.

Look, ddos attacks are out of the hands of the devs. They're working on it, it's not their fault.

• A DDOS attack on a game's server(s) so nobody can log in to play.

Now we have to wonder if the attack was just to shut down access or to gain access to our password, email, name, payment info, and other personal info that might be on the server(s).

• Official Post

The attacker target was to interrupt connection between the server and players.

The DDOS attack means that the server is flooded with hundreds of network packages.

There was no access to any of our data.

For the payments, we are not storing such, they are processed by payment providers.

Changed the title of the thread from “Game is unplayable...” to “Todays game issues”.