Nostalgia and original server

• Hi, we used to play on your server which called insomnia and was going to good with population and other things. But that server closed after some patches so then we dissapointed.

I think some players of this game want to see more nostalgia and original runes of magic servers. I don't know how many players agree with this thought but maybe players who don't like high patches and those who don't play the game right now can also return to this game.

• I've been waiting for a topic like this to open for a long time. I never found out why the Insomnia server was shutting down. While talking between I and our team; We said, "I wish there was a server where we started from level 50 again and progressed slowly..." Here, other player friends who do not play the game will support this issue too.

Because I'm sure there are a lot of players who wants "vanilla" gameplay.

Dear game developer team, I think you should consider this issue. There are so many people waiting for such a server.

• Official Post

The Legacy version of the game had a huge excitement at the beginning, but after time things changed.

One of the reasons of closing Insomnia was not enough interest in the classic content anymore.

When there were just 5 players logging in to the game daily, we decided to close it.

We also noticed that a lot of Legacy players moved to Arcadia.

Since the closure, we decided to fully focus on the Arcadia, and the plan didn't change since then.

That was a good experience, and a nice journey for our Team and the Community.

We are planning at some point to implement changes for players which liked nostalgia directly to Arcadia.

Closed the thread.