Problem with leather class

• Wow, I didn't think I'd agree with you: D

Adding a few things from my point ...

The argument that a rogue needs a tyrant is wrong, in our guild we do all instances of course, yesterday we also did WB and in our entire guild I am the only rogue who uses these runes and I don't see any difference in survivability to other rogues. Where it's really hard to survive (hoto), these runes have no power to keep me alive. About new ini, it hasn't come out yet, it can be adjusted if it makes a difference. Although knowing the devs and so defeat will be a rogue there, I remember the beginnings of rofl and that aoe ...

So ... As a rogue, I feel treated like a nuisance because:

1) My stats are some strange combination, I feel like an unwanted kid, every main class has its own type of stat: str/str or sta/sta or int/int ...

2) I have a lot less combinations than chain or cloth

3) Hoto stats are totally useless to me

4) WB is completely unnecessary for me, there is no offhand, for example, and the stats do not make much difference to me now, and if a new instance comes out, for example in 3 months, stats from wb will be totally craps

In conclusion, I believe that the administration has no idea of a rogue and does not know what it is. It was the only one that did not gain much gain on hoto, and it was the only one that did not gain much gain on wb. And in some time, when cloth and chain will upgrade themselves with new stats (unchanged at the rogues) the balance will be completely destroyed again.

I just want equality, be treated like other classes, have my own stat, dedicated and only valid stat, I want to be a target for new content - hoto & wb and I want more possible combinations for the rogue (by the way).

I am just calling you, when you somehow decide to change, do it professionally, give us time, information and the possibility exchange of tyrant runes.

I would also like to note that once wis/wis was useless and despite initial objections, everyone is rather satisfied with the change.

#dex_for_rogues

• I don't know what the problem is with 2 stats you can use oO

Personally I am happy about a 3/3 stattung and would even prefer that, if 6/0 would have the same patt result.

Furthermore, it was told here in this thread and minimum 1 time in the class feedback thread, that they are not planning to change it. If publisher are telling this multiple times, it should says all to you imho

• BTW i wanna a little buff patt from dex and nerf from str bcs of runes but for me it can be 0 from STR only when from DEX we can have same patt like from 3/3 now.

About HP u not lose HP bcs u will use transformation STA/DEX not STR/DEX like now

Byte say no and what ? if lot of player in future wanna change they change this so this is not argument for me

• I don't know what the problem is with 2 stats you can use oO

Personally I am happy about a 3/3 stattung and would even prefer that, if 6/0 would have the same patt result.

Furthermore, it was told here in this thread and minimum 1 time in the class feedback thread, that they are not planning to change it. If publisher are telling this multiple times, it should says all to you imho

If they were going to change it, I wouldn't be writing to change it, lol. I am writing because I am not going to change it ^^

And since it is not going to, you do not have to worry about what I am writing :)

And since you don't understand what my problem with this stat is, read the post, dexs are worth nothing, hoto is worth nothing and stats from wb are not worth much ^^

• i dont understand whats the purpose of complaining about this topic, there is no real reason to want this (except for maybe evaluate your stocked dex stats/equipments in next instance?)

people were using mixed stats already in past and it was never an issue, such as 4 sta/sta 2 sta/dex for some knight combinations, idr exactly but im pretty sure i saw such equipments. or for example 3/3, 4/2 sta/sta - str/str champions, 4 sta/sta 2 str/str knights etc. where were you when they were using stats of two different class group? or were you also defending the idea of removing patk gained from str for knights? i don't remember such thing.

if you think rogue should use 6 dex, use 6 dex. you aren't losing any bit of damage output by doing so except health - and spend almost 60% lesser diamonds for stats if you wish to buy them in regular economy -, which you confessed already that low hp isn't a problem already. let people use whatever they want. i am only seeing this pseudo argument; "i can use 6 dex but others shouldn't use 3/3 build because i want to use 6 dex"

i also find str in leather builds more realistic and would even support full str for scout; try to draw a combat bow in real life, you will understand what i mean :P

cheers

the world chico, and everything in it.

where were you when they were using stats of two different class group? or were you also defending the idea of removing patk gained from str for knights? i don't remember such thing.

Global server... bleee... With full dex/dex eq :)

Purpose of Complaining? Change for better.

people were using mixed stats already in past and it was never an issue, such as 4 sta/sta 2 sta/dex for some knight combinations, idr exactly but im pretty sure i saw such equipments. or for example 3/3, 4/2 sta/sta - str/str champions, 4 sta/sta 2 str/str knights etc. where were you when they were using stats of two different class group? or were you also defending the idea of removing patk gained from str for knights? i don't remember such thing.

In the past, perhaps it was so, just because it was so in the past does not mean that it has to be so now and in the future. Especially since you don't use this kind of stats anymore, besides, there weren't that many stats available back then, so what's the point?

if you think rogue should use 6 dex, use 6 dex. you aren't losing any bit of damage output by doing so except health - and spend almost 60% lesser diamonds for stats if you wish to buy them in regular economy -, which you confessed already that low hp isn't a problem already. let people use whatever they want. i am only seeing this pseudo argument; "i can use 6 dex but others shouldn't use 3/3 build because i want to use 6 dex"

How come you don't lose any damage? Maybe damage not, but you lose patt that decides damage. Are you telling me that a 3 dex and 3 str stat give me the same amount of patt as a 6 dex?

The argument "you can play full dex and be worse" is an invalid.

i also find str in leather builds more realistic and would even support full str for scout; try to draw a combat bow in real life, you will understand what i mean

We are talking about a game about magic and swords, let's not seek realism in the game, where the pet collects items from mobs with perfume: D

• Change for better.

how come something is being better just because you want it and literally none of other end game leathers in topic? xD

Especially since you don't use this kind of stats anymore

they don't use such stats now because champ don't need sta/sta to tank easy content, knight don't need more attack to tank mobs in easy content, rogues don't need more dodge rate to dodge attacks of mobs from low aggroed tanks in easy content etc

The argument "you can play full dex and be worse" is an invalid.

then don't play 6 dex build, thats simple. 3/3 build for scout isn't even something new for scout, people were using that since this game released in 2009.

We are talking about a game about magic and swords, let's not seek realism in the game, where the pet collects items from mobs with perfume: D

in such case anything is acceptable and your argument is not valid but a time waste.

also there were people who use 6 str on leather equipment to use it for 2 different class group, which is another option this game is giving to your lovely equipment from its rich choice pool, but you are ignoring them either and want to remove 2 different possible choices from this equipment just because you want it. this topic is just selflishly created nonsense in my opinion.

when they change healers u use this arguments ? bcs this is same sit

WHY change with healers is good but with leather class not ? im stupid i dont know why tell me pls

i don't think you can deal acceptable amount of damage as a damage dealer in high end instance with beginner gear, unlike how healers were before wisdom change.

cheers

• The argument "you can play full dex and be worse" is an invalid.

then don't play 6 dex build, thats simple. 3/3 build for scout isn't even something new for scout, people were using that since this game released in 2009.

OK then i wanna old scout who dont care about deffence when he have more than 6k DEX xD

and pls delete dwarfs bcs in 2009 we dont have dwarfs

• i also suggest to change scout to full strength due to its nature in my mind, and change rogue to full dexterity, and so far you can't use both classes with same equipment, please consider it because i think it will be a good change.

• This whole discussion is as it is right now the same as this cute seal

Nice to watch for a while but gets boring pretty fast . Also spinning indefinitly around like this whole Topic.

Everyone has made their suggestions more then once now and the DeVs commented more then once on that matter .

Greetings

If you identify a UFO as a UFO , then it becomes an FO. Unless it has landed , then it is simply an -> O

• i also suggest to change scout to full strength due to its nature in my mind, and change rogue to full dexterity, and so far you can't use both classes with same equipment, please consider it because i think it will be a good change.

if the support will change my leather gear for an equal choice (full str for scout) and my then useless chain gear (because full leather with full str is also viable for chain xD) for diamonds back, call me in :D

• I think that the topic of static is already explained and there is no need to pursue the topic further. The usefulness of the new stats on Rogue and Scout now makes sense, but after a new instance enters, the stats from WB will be useless on these connections - they can be inserted but are on a par with the gorge. Then these classes will lose.