Larvanger Barkud Fight in Grafu Castle

• Once the Zombies were aggro'd by a player, meat did not pull aggro. Non-aggro'd Zombies did get pulled to meat but afterwards went back to their original position and de-aggro'd (no attack or wine/candle/soup was thrown at the zombies that were pulled by meat).

• Correct me if I'm wrong, but afaik the aggro of the meat is limited due to absolute values, so if you hit the zombies too hard, the meat can't pull aggro at all anymore. In the Chapter 4 ages back then, this wasn't an issue I guess - or it's still kinda buggy sometimes.

However, with Lv 104 and some basic gear you may be able to burst down the adds quite easily or kite them while using soups more efficiently. So whatever happens at this event, it shouldn't be a thing I guess. The only issue I remember was running out of meat/candle/wine.

• I did not hit the zombies at all. I just went near them to aggro them but once aggro'd they will not even look at meat.

I didn't really try bursting the adds but the few fireballs/earth groaning wind blades I threw at them let me know that this was not a viable solution for me to get all 8 waves dead. I was running solo with alts as a m/wd.

I was able to do this event with just candle/wine but it was harder than it needs to be due to not being able to stop moving by transferring aggro to meat.

And now that you mention it, I vaguely remember (just returned to playing since 2017) the zombies going to the meat after they have hit the tank once... which is not something I can survive as a m/wd! lol.

I believe this can be solved by having meat do a room wide aoe for low dmg but very high aggro modifier.

• I was able to do this event with just candle/wine but it was harder than it needs to be due to not being able to stop moving by transferring aggro to meat.

Just put the meat on the floor before the next wave spawns. But be careful, the buff expires by end of combat. The meat will exist longer than necessary normally. So after putting the meat on the floow, you instantly go take a wine and check the next possible candle position. Once the zombies spawned, you keep some distance for not face-aggroing them and apply your wine once the zombies attack the meat. Sometimes a single zombie isn't aggroed by the meat, so you gonna kite it through the stack at the meat while applying the wine.

After you hit the zombies with wine debuff (its like oil, bcz alcohol can burn), you use a candle to light them all up. Your casts (wine, candle, soup) are hitting with splash effects, so they always hit all surrounding enemies around your target.

So with some practice you should be able to solo it. But, it's still a more complex boss mechanic, so it needs some time to figure out the right timing of the waves (which is literally static time).

• I know this can be done, I'm just saying it doesn't have to be this hard (specially due to this being old content and only being run to get ISS). And the only reason this is as hard as it is, is due to the meat not doing it job properly!