X-Bar reset every time.

• Hi,

I use X-Bar V1.21 whit build in X-Frames. Every time I got my settings right it doesn't hold for long. For some strange reason it resets al the settings I made when I relog in the game.

• After a game crash (not alway's),
    • After a Patch (not alway's),
    • After a succesfull log out (not alway's),
    • Name a event that can happend and it can be reset after that.

Is there a way to fix this? Its anoying to make my setting at least every 2 day's after I make them. Sometimes i need to redo them twice a day.

Greetings,

Trigo.

• Greetings,
    I had with this version some problems too. But for me it all got fixed after downloading one of the new versions which are adapted to arcadia and all its new stuff like the new card system, new currencies etc..

You can find the download here: XBar Fix

Kind Regards
    Nghty

• I'm not looking for another version of this addon. I'm looking for a way to save my setting in a way that they do not reset. Saviing the setting in the addon while in game seems not enough. So maybe there is a way to save my setting in the addon itself.

In other words. Normaly when i take the addon out of the interface/addon map then restart the game, leave the game and put the addon back in the Interface/addon map, al my settings are gone. Thats the same whats happends every time. (see my first post.) what i'm looking for is a way to save my settings in the addon itself. I'm a noob in addons but maybe somebody know if this is possible.

I can attache the files in here if anybody wants to see them and want to take a closer look into my problem and want to try to solve it.

I hope somebody can help me.

Greetings,

Trigo.

Added the Label Graphics/Engine