Posts by Trigola2

I'm not looking for another version of this addon. I'm looking for a way to save my setting in a way that they do not reset. Saviing the setting in the addon while in game seems not enough. So maybe there is a way to save my setting in the addon itself.

In other words. Normaly when i take the addon out of the interface/addon map then restart the game, leave the game and put the addon back in the Interface/addon map, al my settings are gone. Thats the same whats happends every time. (see my first post.) what i'm looking for is a way to save my settings in the addon itself. I'm a noob in addons but maybe somebody know if this is possible.

I can attache the files in here if anybody wants to see them and want to take a closer look into my problem and want to try to solve it.

I hope somebody can help me.

Greetings,

Trigo.

Hi,

I use X-Bar V1.21 whit build in X-Frames. Every time I got my settings right it doesn't hold for long. For some strange reason it resets al the settings I made when I relog in the game.

• After a game crash (not alway's),
    • After a Patch (not alway's),
    • After a succesfull log out (not alway's),
    • Name a event that can happend and it can be reset after that.

Is there a way to fix this? Its anoying to make my setting at least every 2 day's after I make them. Sometimes i need to redo them twice a day.

Greetings,

Trigo.

Yeah i tryed.

Its even worse now. I can click on whatever I want and nothing happends. Even /xbar doesn't work. It denied even the ENETR key. It wil stay in the type space whitout anything that happends. If I wanna say something that still work but when I type /xbar again nothing happends.

HI,

I use X Bar version v 1.21 whit buildin X Frames. Since yesterday it stops doing what it have to do.

In short:

- All changes i made are not longer daved anymore,

- The butoons to open it are gone,

- I cant place it on top anymore,

- No more squared minimap,

- and so on.

Any advice on a version that still works?

Thanks,

Trigo.