Knight/Mage Sealstacking bug

• I was playing around with different Knight classes, including /Mage which has some interesting interactions. (I assume it's bugged because no Skill description says to add "extra layers", it's dmg numbers are bugged and you can block yourself stacking seals)

First of all the bugged elite skills

This replace Silence with a new one:

And last one

The new Silence will add immediately 4 layers of Holy Seals. Same like the Spell "Holy Seal" (409149, same name like the DoT's "holy seals"), which adds 4 layers instantly aswell. With Holy Strike, one of your main spells, you can add 1 extra Holy seal, up to max 4. If you have 4 already it does nothing but dmg and refreshing the Holy seals. If you cast War Prayer, he will get a new debuff, War Prayer (502103), which will add 1 holy seal DoT stack every 3 seconds for 8 seconds. Here comes the funny part.

Let's seperate something. Let's call the Holy seal's you get from War Prayer and Silence "Magical Seals" and the Holy Seal's from Holy Strike and Holy Seal "Physical Seals". If you have 1 Physical Seal and you use War Prayer and wait the 3 seconds, it wont become 2 Physical Seals, no, it will be 2 seperated Holy Seals, 1 Physical Seal and 2 Magical Seals. It's always one more than the current Physical Holy Seals (because he wants to add one?).

This means you will have 2 different Seals. Let's go through our rotation now.

Charge (gapcloser of Knight which adds 2 Physical Seals )

War Prayer

Holy Strike

Right now, you have 3 Physical Seals, 0 Magical Seals and a War Prayer Debuff, which will add (current Physical Seals, in this case 3, + 1 ) Magical Seals in 1 second, which means you would have 4 Magical Seals.

After 1 Second you have 3 Physical Seals and 4 Magical Seals. Simply cast 1 Holy Strike and you have 4 Physical Seals and 4 Magical Seals. If you cast Punishment (490151) now, it will proc twice instead of once, BUT will ONLY consume the 4 Physical Seals.

If you cast Holy Seal (409149) now, he will get the 4 Physical Seals fully back (intended) and afterwards you cast Silence which resets the cooldown of Punishment. He will have, once again, 4 Physical Seals and 4 Magical Seals and he's able to cast another double Punishment. Now you cast Charge and 2 Holy Strikes and have (again) 4 Physical Seals. You won't be able to get a third double Punishment because the 4 Magical Seals will run out, they could'nt be refreshed from War Prayer because it had 4 Magical Seals already. This is easy to replicate and do it consistantly on a dummy.

But that's the Knight/Mages Seals, it's intended not bugged!

It might be, but the reason why i think it's NOT intended are:

- the DoT Damage of the Magical Seals are too low. They deal 2 damage, while the Physical Seals deal up to 5k (at my tests). Neither MAGIC nor PHYSICAL Weapon Damage can increase the dmg of the Magical Seals

- if you happen to refresh the Magical Seals right before the War Prayer Debuff runs out (you can do that with Silence), you are (sometimes) stuck with X-Amount of Magical Seals and you are not able to stack them any further. Neither can you stack Physical Seals. Instead it will just refresh the duration of the Magical Seals.

- it won't deal double Damage if you dont have 4 Physical Seals and 4 Magical Seals.

- both Physical Seals and Magical Seals have the same ID. Different Debuffs should have different ID's.

If this should ACTUALLY be intended, I would love to see a better description to clarify these spells add EXTRA SEPERATED 4 Layers of Holy Seals.

Greetings!

P.S.: You can replace Punishment with any other skill which works based off Holy Seals. As example Threaten or Shock.