Title system - upgrade

• Hi,

Introduction

I think this game has a lot to offer, one of its great features is the title system. It takes a lot of time, but unfortunately gives little benefit, especially here in arcadia, where we have a lot of great titles directly from custom content.

It seems to me that this is an untapped potential, just look at the rankings of titles, how big the jump is to the top 100. In practice, having a large number of titles is only interested people who care about the ranking or like it very, very much (questing).

In addition, currently each title gives passively 5 points to HP, a little less considering the amounts we achieve.

My proposition

Let each title give 5 points to all attributes (passive), and a set of titles from each zone give an additional bonus of 15 points. Because it's just fun and makes more sense when earning hard-to-get titles to complete a zone.

What to do in order not to spoil the balance?

I think it is enough to nerf by 1-2% damage going into mobs and that's enough, we won't lose anything in terms of balance and there will be much more to do.

Advantages of the solution

- the title system will not only serve hobbyists

- there will be more to do

- the balance will not be disturbed

- the server will liven up a bit

- low lvl content will refresh a bit

I invite you to the discussion :)

Approved the thread.

Added the Label User Interface