Some Bugs/Way of life improvements

• Hello,

I got some Bugs and some Way of life improvements:

(I dont wanted to make 2 Threads so both in one^^)

1) Description from Wisdom and Bravery is wrong

It says 8% STA + 30% STR -> But only gives 8%+8%

forum.chroniclesofarcadia.com/core/attachment/3342/ FIXED

2) Scout Vampirearrow cant be refreshed

Dont know since when but the Debuff on the Enemy cant be refreshed, it needs to expire then it can be debuffed again.

2.1)So for some Combos (/Priest cant rebuff the Heal from Vampirearrow) this would get a little bit smoother.

3) Scout/Rouge Weak Spot Skill cant be rebuffed

When i use the Skill after 8 sec the Buff gets cancelt and not rebuffed

So i need to wait that the skill expires and then i can use it again. FIXED

4) German Description from Scout/Rouge Archery is wrong

It says i get a Buff but the Enemy gets a debuff (the enemy suffers 17,4% more pdmg)

5) Druid/Scout Way of life gets overwritten by recovery

When i heal someone i get Way of life, then i heal myself then the Recover HoT overwrites Way of life, but Way of life is way stronger than Recover HoT. Maybe change that Way of life is overwriting Recover HoT.

6) Druid/Scout Camelia flowers Aoe heal heals only around myself

I understand the description that the Aoe heal depends on my target but it only heals around myself. Is this intended?

7) Druid/Scout Warm spring 2% MP Recover dont end after 20 sec

I think it stops after around 40 sec

8) Some healer Buffs have low range

Druid wild blessing 80

Priest favor of life 80

Priest Increast Attack 100

I would suggest to increase the range from this Buffs to 120 (as magical protection or blessed spring water)

So rebuffing gets a little bit easier

Thank you for your attention and for some bugfixes/improvements

Greetings

Tashield

Edited 2 times, last by Tashield: Some Things were fixed ().

• Fixed Warm Spring percentual MP recovery wasn’t ending in 20 seconds properly.

-> Still recover percentual after the 20s, but not when i cancel the buff manually

2) Scout Vampirearrow cant be refreshed

Dont know since when but the Debuff on the Enemy cant be refreshed, it needs to expire then it can be debuffed again.

So for some Combos (/Priest cant rebuff the Heal from Vampirearrow) this would get a little bit smoother.

-> Can be refreshed now but the /Priest cant refresh the heal from the Vampirearrow (35 Elite)

• Fixed Enlightened Formation was losing effect every 3 seconds for a few seconds.

-> Still bugged

• Champ/Druid Recover

When im in disassembly Mode and have an active chain drive, recover dont consume the chain drive

-> I can spam recover on my target without casting or cd until chain drive is over.

On Shield Form it works properly

Closed the thread.