6th anniversary gift and buff

• Hello :)

The celebration of the 6th anniversary does not come to me as a gift when I first enter the game and I do not have 24h buf on me. I can get the award when I first log in with my side characters. What is the reason of this?

I am entering the game every day.

• Official Post

Greetings,

Each account can get buff and gifts once per day, that means the first character with which you log in from each account, so it is advisable to select with which character you want to receive them.
    Could this be the problem? Do all your characters belong to the same account or are they in different ones?

• Selamlar,

Her hesap günde bir kez buff ve hediye alabilir, bu yüzden onları hangi karakterle almak istediğinizi seçmeniz önerilir.
    Sorun bu olabilir mi? Tüm karakterleriniz aynı hesaba mı ait yoksa farklı mı?

Hi :)
    all accounts are connected the same. I have a VIP membership so I have to enter the game once with all of them to get the rewards. The 6th anniversary gift comes when I enter with all but my character named Usta. There is even a buff, but only Usta has no reward and there is no buf on it.

Closed the thread.