Not showing up in Task Delivery M?

• Please help. Although the task is completed, when I press the M key, the location where I should turn the task in does not appear. It is only visible when the minimap is gone. I could not find what is the source of this problem I am having.

• Official Post

Location of completion for some quests may not be shown, but that's rare.

If you can't see quests on your map at all, please review your map settings.

If they all are correct usually restarting computer may help as it's graphical bug.

• Could also be an addon (QuestHelper is the first that comes to mind) that's interfering with some stuff :)

I found that the problem disappeared when I deleted the addon. Thank you.

It is very difficult to do tasks without addon. I could not find what to do as a solution. Can you help me?:)

• I found that the problem disappeared when I deleted the addon. Thank you.

It is very difficult to do tasks without addon. I could not find what to do as a solution. Can you help me?:)

Hello Xeae!

Glad that helped :) I'm afraid however, that I'm not a whizkid when it comes to fixing add-ons.

Perhaps the developers could have a take at it?

Life is an enigma, and all we can do is our best to figure out what it means.

• Yesterday I invited 4 more Turkish friends to the game. They all started the game and they have the same problem. Not many tasks can see the place of delivery at M pressure. They complained a lot. I have the same problem, I can't tell them what solution :(

Closed the thread.