Newb - Plz Help - Im lost!

• Okay so, I've played ROM before years ago. I thought I'd try again this time on a Arcadia.

Im currently lvl 60 Druid, but I'm seriously lost.

The skill 'Heffner Transport' is no where to be found, I cant figure out how to transport to the Islands to continue lvling.

Where do I go and how do I get there??

I've spent hours just looking around and talking to transports etc.. but i cant find anything. what am I doing wrong, where do I go?

thanks for any help. I really appreciate it!

Myth

• thank you all for the help.

I didn't even notice the lvl 80 boost guy.. HAHAHA.. im lvl 70 atm too.. OMG!! What a waste of time..

You can just use it for your secondary class to boost from level 1, and keep current leveled from 70 normally ;)

Greetings

Well I bought a "fruit of forgetting" and then used it and went over to the guy and he boosted me to lvl 80, but didn't give me the Gear Bag - (I tried this on a new character and he gave me the gear bag - but not on my main).

But that's where ive been struggling to be honest.. Ya im (or was) 70, but I could hardly kill anything my level cause my gear was awful, i was grinding dailies.. once the monsters hit 60K HP, it would take me like 3-5mins to kill 1, if i didnt run out of mana or die first. So all this time and money spent on that character (for mount and bags etc...) was wasted cause I didn't realize there was an 80 boost with a chest of good gear. so I'll have to start over I guess.. but im not in the mood now to start grinding things all over again.. damn im mad at myself now..

• You already received your bag for Druid class 2020-06-01.

After opening, you moved it you your chest, and this items are still there.

20200616_1592259115.png

OH SNAP!! Well I totally forgot about that.. Damn things I forget between playing this, taking care of my 9month year old daughter and everything else.. lol...

I gotta drink more coffee!!

Thanks everyone for all the help, seriously.. just been fustrated and this is really a load off...

thanks

• Cool... I am actually new to Arcadia myself but not new at all to Runes of Magic. I was actually one of the original closed beta players of ROM and played for many MANY years. Spent a ton of money in that game as well. I am looking forward to Arcadia and re leveling and playing long term again. ROM always was my favorite so I am excited to see what we have here. A level 80 boost is very interesting though, especially if I can just use it on my secondary side.

Closed the thread.

Added the Label Gameplay