Are there any dungeon groups?

• I'm a new player and on hitting level 90, I tried to find groups for dungeons and there were none available.

Does no one do them? Or is the server so under populated that it's impossible to do things?

I loved the original RoM and am feeling somewhat disappointed.

• Hey there!

The levelcap on this server is 104 atm and most of the interesting dungeons are settled in that levelarea.

You should be able to see ppl in global chat looking for partys for Hall of Survivors HM (hos), tikal, inferno or gorge, which are starting at lv100. Here the game becomes way more populated.

Lower instances are rarely run, especially outside of guildruns, because all you need from them on this server are a few items for ISS.

I don't know which server you have played on before, but here certainly the playerbase does not support high activity in all the zones and dungeons of all levels, there are simply too many of them. So while leveling up, you might feel a little lonely. :saint:

Cheers!

Think! It's not illegal yet.

I'm just here for the drama.

• Thanks for the info. I've only ever played retail RoM, so I went by that.

I was just concerned because the game seems sparsely populated and didn't want to invest time getting to max when there was no one about.

Also makes it tougher as you have to buy diamonds to use world chat.

• Official Post

Arcadia is more populated than any other server of this game.

The past days we are reaching records of online players.

It's cleary visible in chat activity & amount of items listed on AH.

The best way to get touch with other players is to ask about help / group on world chat.

I would suggest you to find a guild, so you can get help with your adventures on Arcadia.

If you played this game before, you should definitly check section for returning players:

https://chroniclesofarcadia.com/game-features/#for-returning-players

Closed the thread.