Scrutinizer

• Hello,

i am trying to use scrutinizer but the addon seems to be stuck on my top left corner of my screen. I am not able to move it at all. I am using Scrutinizer from DEV Grox. I dont use the ArcadiaUtilites.

Is there a way to place the scruti window by changing files of the addon? or any other suggestions?||

• Official Post

You can try to decrease UI scale, to be able to see it.

Another solution you may try:

1. close game client

2. remove addon

3. start game client

4. close game client

5. add addon again

It should reset it's settings.

• Hey!

You should be able to move the frame while clicking and holding the left mouse button on the small triangle in the top left corner.

If that is no longer visible for you as it is in the screenshot, click on the circle in the top right corner of the Scrutinizer frame to open the options menu - here you can change various settings for the addon - there sould be a menu point called "Other" (or so), having a checkmark there next to "Lock frame" (or so) will hide the small triangle, resulting in the window not being moveable anymore. Unchecking this option should solve your problem.

If this does not help, say so, there also is another a little more complicated way to move the frame.

Cheers!:thumbup:

Think! It's not illegal yet.

I'm just here for the drama.

• I tried changing resolution and UI scaling. Didnt help. Removed and added the addon several times already.

Thanks but the corner for moving the scruti addon is just simply not clickable. Also the frame is not locked. I was hoping for a Macro or similar to just move the whole frame. Maybe there is a way to change the starting position of the scruti frame. I would love to hear about your complicated way ^^

• Hey ,

you can try to use "/run scrutinizer_MainFrame:SetPos(100,100)" .

Greetings ,
    Cruvor

If you identify a UFO as a UFO , then it becomes an FO. Unless it has landed , then it is simply an -> O

Edited once, last by Cruvor ().

• ... 100,100 being the x and y coordinates of the top left corner of the scrutinizer frame, depending on your UI-scaling, so change those numbers to where on your screen you want it to be, also try do drag the scrutinizer frame as I proposed in my previous post after you succesfully changed the coordinates, I am curious if that would work for you then.

Good thing there are people more knowledgeable than me, I didnt think of this, but a way more complicated way... :D

Think! It's not illegal yet.

I'm just here for the drama.

• ... 100,100 being the x and y coordinates of the top left corner of the scrutinizer frame, depending on your UI-scaling, so change those numbers to where on your screen you want it to be, also try do drag the scrutinizer frame as I proposed in my previous post after you succesfully changed the coordinates, I am curious if that would work for you then.

Good thing there are people more knowledgeable than me, I didnt think of this, but a way more complicated way... :D

Hey ,

you can try to use "/run scrutinizer_MainFrame:SetPos(100,100)" .

Greetings ,
    Cruvor

oh boi. thanks so much. after using your macro i was able to move it normaly with my mouse.

thread can be closed

thanks

Closed the thread.