Rocharox's ultimate guide to Rogue(not really)

• Oh, look who's here? Can't stop yourself from clicking it can you?
    In the following lines, you will learn all the secrets of how to play and be good as a rogue.

To do so, you first need to understand one basic rule: The sharp part of the dagger goes on the mob!
    See, you are already learning something!

The Rogue

Rogues are double wielding pain generators: They hide a bit and then BAN! there goes your face.
    If you encounter a rogue while on Siege Wars(Eternal Beta) the best course of action is to stay in your castle and pray for the old gods to disconnect the rogue player internet access!

As with other classes, Runes of Magic fills rogues with LOTS of skills! The problem is on chaper 2 (or 3 as we got it) a lot of em are useless in practical combat. The ones that are not, on the other hand, are soo unfair and unbalanced that after each use you can hear the other player screaming Bloody Murder at the screen!

Here we see a raid of Rogues ready to start attacking:

As a rogue, you will have only one problem, your brain will suffer from extreme fatigue and possible meltdown after all the fine-tunning you need to do on your macros for damage sequences.
    After all your testing, macroing, using of foods and pots you can have the pleasure of watching it all fail as the bosses freeze, paralize, silence and get out of your range.
    But, if it all fails, rely on the always efficient "Vanish" skill, to get you out of trouble.
    Here's a rogue using vanish:

Can't catch me.

The people who play rogue can be categorized in 3 classes:

1 - Real Life Ninjas
    After the Edo period in Japan, ninjas got really bored since noone else had to be murdered in
    sneaky ways anymore. To fix that, they all started to play runes of magic as rogues.

If you can't find any of em, just go to a Guild Siege and stand still long enough. That dagger on your back will be your warning.
    These people got supreme control of the Rogue skills, making it virtually impossible for anyone to keep up to em on damage (while, at the same time, riding a unicycle).

DoYouevenBleed: Ok, Andriol is easy, just stay out of the fire.
    ***the battle starts***
    DoYouevenBleed: Hey, rogue, watch your aggro!
    BloodisCool: Just hit the thing and get aggro, I know what i'm doing
    ***the battle ends***
    DoYouevenBleed: Wow, how did you do 50% of the damage?
    BloodisCool: Hitting it dude, wtf...

2 - Those edge little kids:
    Do you know those kids who eat alone, own a katana and like to plan how to embarass everyone in scholl? Now they got a class that reflect thei inner suffering. Playing as rogue let em dreess in black, use hide so no pain can find em anywhere and drain blood from anything that moves. Too bad that the rogue requises a set of skills to be used at a regular sequence and intervals to maximize damage, cause just using bleed to see the blood flying isn't efficient.

SolarFlare: What is this rogue kid doing?
    AidenKnife: I am using the skill and making beautiful art here, so much blood, it's red and its everywhere. such joy
    RegenYourDignity: What is wrong with you kid?
    AidenKnife: Nobody will ever understand my suffering, the pain of playing runes of magic while being in this worthless life that ends in agony and despair...
    RegenYourDignity: Kick him...

3 - Desperate quitters
    Some people start playing whatever class they want but then think they are too difficult to play, and as soon as they see a fully geared rogue, toughts of lust come to mind.Too quick to swap, these guys go and try to play the class that got the worst possible starting level speed and learning curve end up regreting the move.
    These are the lvl 13 rogues you see at varanas bridge while they ponder if going priest is actually a better move.

Connnann: Hey man, you been at varans for quite some time now, everything ok?
    WhosLaughingNow: I think I made a mistake, playing rogue is difficult, and the mobs keep killing me...
    Connnann: Well, its hard now but then it get easier on end game
    WhosLaughingNow: But that can be said of any class!!
    Connnann: Yeah, pretty much, rogues do suck while lvling...
    WhosLaughingNow: Urg! this sucks, I'm going to try warrior...

As you can expect, playing a rogue isn't just fun and games: Rogues got the second weakest armor ingame - Leather, which is just as useless as cloth.
    Another thing: the rogue energy bar, that fuel your awesome skills and you need to wait regen after killing a mob to, then, go to the next one.
    Finally all rogue best armor comes from the last bosses of the instances, making you the last to ever see your gear.

Here is a rogue with lvl 50 gear:

So, if you hate other people, hate mobs, hate anything that moves, and would like to be able to do a batman impersonation, like when he disappears and leave people on the dust, Rogue is the class for you!

Rocharox
    Insomnia Server

R 50/K 50
    SYNDICATE GUILD