Help needed with client problems

• Hi, I'm having two issues with the game. Not sure if it's a general issue or a client issue etc as I've not played much for a long time. Hopefully someone knows how to fix them:

1. The bigger issue is when in game, anything I do is very slow when interacting with any NPC. For example, doing the Research Expert quest, when I double click the NPC there's a lag then accepting the quest a lag and turning in the quest is a lag. In cenedril areas there are more lags just moving around and looting. The only things that have changed is updating the Arcadia client and updating the graphics.

I thought it may have been a graphics card problem (Nvidia GTX770). I reinstalled with "clean install" and it still occurs. I've experimented with effects and turned them all off, down to 800x600 screen, near in view distance.

Windows 10, the graphics driver, and the Arcadia client are all up to date.

2. I also have problems with the pet interface. If you go to the pet > show pet information > the bar numbers seem too low. For example, "Training" is only up to 10 and I thought it was like, 15000 or something like that. I can't feed pets or use potions. Other bars may also have problems I'm not sure.

Right then, have fun all.

• Official Post

Hello,

Firstly you may need remove pbInfo addon - it causes freezes and is not supported anymore.

About "Training" bar in pets is wrongly displayed as max sometimes, but values are fine, if you think you missed some points, you may contact support to verify if pet was changed. If you can't feed them, in case you use any pet addons (like Pet Auto Craft), try without them, if it is about them, you could let us know, so we can verify it as well.

Greetings

• Tha's fantastic thanks very much Grox. You're 100% right about the pbinfo thing. I installed all these addons when I first started playing, never really understood what they do. Removing pbinfo removed that laggy problem so yes thanks! Will re-look at the pet issue as I can't replicate it.

Closed the thread.