Mob damage at low level zones

• Hello everyone, I decided to level up a second character, used level 80 boost of subclass (priest) and started leveling a knight from level 1. Everything was OK up until the Yastra Highlands where some enemies (Ferrets for example) dealt ALOT of damage for level 35 character (like 2k damage a hit), while others dealt only like 50-100. Another time this issue got me at Southern Janost forest where there is a quest to collect 10 buffalo horns and these guys dealt 2-3k points of damage at considerable attack speed of like one hit per two seconds (also a 0.7k dot). It is quite difficult to kill them as Knight/Priest in blue leveling gear, and I cant imagine leveling any other character without good means of CC to stun or root as it will either require another player support or powerfull leveling gear with good stats (which will be thrown out as soon as I will reach the cap) and there is no point of doing so. I don't recall such a problem with my first character (Warlock/Champion). So I ask for a fix or something for this situation. Though it is not critical it is deffinitely a frustrating one. Thanks :P