Leveling Gear

• Hi, im new to this server. Leveling is realy fast here, but i struggle to find new gear. I left the Elven Island with quest gear at Lv 20, and bought Lv 16-20 white gear from merchants in Varanas. So i should be able to do quests in Aslan Valley, but i get killed from normal mobs very often. Am i forced to do quests in the zone around Varanas, which are far under my level to get gear which is strong enough to do quests in the next zone ?

• Hi, a simple question, i take the lvl 80 boost + lvl 80 gear, but im almost lvl 104, i know since Thunderhoof Hills, some npc every 5 lvl give you a set for leveling, my question is, wich are the last lvl, npc, and zone that gives you the last set? and you need previous quest chain? or quest chain for unlock this zone?

OR, there are any npc or quest or whatever that gives you (free-gold-mem-etc) a full gear or some items that are better than the lvl 80 free gear for starting trying to farm-solo somthing?

Basicaly some little advices or guide for start getting low or mid end-game gear.

thx

• I'm a lone wolf on server and mostly learn by my mistakes, so I'm hoping to start a conversation here others will improve on for you. I ask they keep in mind I have nobody to bounce this off and am doing what I can ... be nice.

So, my memory of it is the last given gear was somewhere in Redhills (Dwarf King, maybe) through Morrok questline and after that you have to kill stuff. What I tend to do for cheap gear is use the siege packages. You get a free piece of gear in it (open it when you're level 104 otherwise the gear won't be any good to you). They're level 98/99 and have 2 yellow stats on them. Don't be picky at first and try get two great stats on a piece of equipment. Get them close enough though. Get three of them and with three puri stones, you can stat one item. The red lvl 102 are usually very cheap for many classes in the auction. eg, looking right now, the lvl 102 Ek Chuaj are 99 diamonds each, and the 104 Loki is 99 to 300.

By using three puri stones plus one item, you could stat the set and get the item bonuses.If you don't get siege packages, join a guild. Make some alts and get them in the guild. Make your own. Alternatively, they're usually cheap in the auction house for 5-15 diamonds. It may take a little patience, but it works.

If you want to go that little extra with this sort of gear, you can easy +6 with perfects from the shop to boost your stats. To save diamonds, get it to plus two using "Moon Jewel - Orion" (6 for 69d) then up to +6 using Perfect Moon Jewel Elven (6 for 90d). You can go further if you want, although I don't tend to on this type of gear. Of course, use that free golden hammer for your +20%

The above gives you tier 6 equipment (3 stones containing 2 stats each from siege gear). Per item, assuming you buy stats on siege gear from auction house at 10 diamonds each (there's plenty for 5 but who knows right!) You can go tier 7 if you want but I wouldn't bother. Basic figures look like:

Your set of 4 chain @ 100d per piece = 400d
    Buy 12 siege gears @ 10d ea = 120d
    Use puri stones at 22d each on the siege gear (22 x 12) = 264
    Total = 784 diamonds for the set, or 196 per item
    If you plus to six add a max of 69d per item (you can do it cheaper using non-perfects for the first +2) = 276

Which makes 1,060d for the set, or 265d per item.
    If you can't afford this, skip buying the chain gear. Wear siege gear instead if you can find it. 10d per item. When I started out and had no diamonds, I did just this. I bought two other pieces and purified them, and used a blank tier 6. It works out about
    3 x siege gear @ 10dia = 30d
    2 x puri @ 22d = 44d
    1 x clean tier 6 = 22d
    = 96d per item, or 66d per item if you use your own siege gear.

I used to do the above for alts and now many of them have the level 93 epic gear you can get in the auction house cheap with old stats, usually plussed.

For accessories, try buy the Adventurer rings that are plus 20 for the crit. They put a restriction on improving the adventurer gear so not sure how you'll go.

I remember spending all my money on a good weapon (not great, just good) and the rest of my gear consisted of the above and I could do things including all cenedrils.

If you have rubies from the item shop (eg, if you plussed) then buy a pair of wings and stick three stats on that, too.
    Hope it helps.

--
    Thanks to Calo for helping me understand when I first joined.

Wherever he is.

Closed the thread.