Request for addon ninja: 3 button DIYCE

• Hello, I'm fairly new to Arcadia and have finally gotten my scout/warden to 104/104. I love DIYCE, and over the years I've learned to use it pretty well, but I'm running into a problem on my scout/warden that I never had on my champion/rogue years ago. I find that my burn is terrible compared to other scouts because I always seem to mess up the pre-burn buffing and either miss important buffs or start attacking way too late. I have an idea for how to fix this using DIYCE but I don't know how to do it, or if it's even possible. What I would like is to have 3 different DIYCE macros (1) for single target skills, (2) for aoe skills, and (3) for pre-burn food and skill buffs. I was thinking that maybe if I changed some things in the DIYCE files and had 3 separate installations of DIYCE I could get each installation to function on a different macro key and therefore separate things out the way I want to, but I don't know what I would have to change exactly. If anyone has any idea's or feedback on how to accomplish this, I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you in advance.

• It is possible to adjust Dyice so that you have a (macro) skill rotation for the boss, one for the trash and one for the buff up your skills. However, I would refrain from the buff macro, as this is not suitable for every situation. You could ask in the globalchat, maybe someone have it already and can share it with you.

Never underestimate what you do for others.

Things that seem small, even meaningless or pointless to you,

might mean everything to the person you interact with.

• Official Post

If you want to have three different macros (atleast for DIYCE 2.0) you can make three different functions.
    Please look into releated thread [here], there you have "KillSequence" function.
    You can create your own and name it, then use this name in macro in game.

• Thank you for the help Nadana and Int. I knew I had to create a new function, I just don't know what all I have to change to get that second function to use a separate skill list. I think I may just try to install a second diyce like addon like fuzzydiyce or kittycombo and use that one for buffing. I'll see how that goes and report back.

• Thank you for the help Nadana and Int. I knew I had to create a new function, I just don't know what all I have to change to get that second function to use a separate skill list. I think I may just try to install a second diyce like addon like fuzzydiyce or kittycombo and use that one for buffing. I'll see how that goes and report back.

as already suggested you can ask in the global(because not everyone is using the forum) for an already finished diyce with such an function or you use kittykombo which is a good alternative, but then you still need an ingame macro for your buffs. maybe you find here some ingame macros for your buffs.

Never underestimate what you do for others.

Things that seem small, even meaningless or pointless to you,

might mean everything to the person you interact with.

• Incorrect. You never need to create a new function if you are using DIYCE v2.2 or higher. You need to add a new argument to the args list, but there is ONE function for every class combo. That is the beauty of the way I revamped DIYCE, and why it is so fast to execute...because it is no longer reading through multiple function lists, just one.

• It is possible to adjust Dyice so that you have a (macro) skill rotation for the boss, one for the trash and one for the buff up your skills. However, I would refrain from the buff macro, as this is not suitable for every situation. You could ask in the globalchat, maybe someone have it already and can share it with you.

Unfortunately, this new version of DIYCE is coming late. Hopefully not too late. But I think, the distribution potential of the first version will not reach them, but too few play this game.
    Nevertheless, I congratulate Ghostwolf for his groundbreaking work. It's very great. How many have been inspired by it ...

I snoop in the code of other programmers to learn from it. Now with the new DIYCE, I have not found anything that I do not already know, or use even so or in a slightly modified form.
    I'm looking for a query option for the autoshot, but without interrupting it, because if you use the relevant known query, it interrupts him with it. Query of the autoshot because he can get in the way with the normal shot.

Code
    local AutoShotDCD, AutoShotCD = GetSkillCooldown(4, 1)	-- Query works, but interrupts the autoshot
    	local no_disrupt = AutoShotCD ~= 0

I'm using a heavily drilled version of Nadaná's Makros, admittedly it's a Dyice clone, but one of the better sort. The original version is very common here on the server, at least for the scouts. I got it about 2 years ago and have been working on it ever since, optimizing time-critical constellations in the first place. It's of course tuned to my personal style of play, but some players I know well have a compiled version of it and seem quite content with it. It is largely automated and tailored to the equipment that can be found here on the server.

It also runs with some players on the servers at another provider of a similar game.

I'm more of a bad and lazy player, with a very bad movement, a lot of poor eyesight, all too often mistaking me, forgetting fundamental things in the hustle and bustle - that's why I created a version that greatly supports me. so I have, for example a Bossrota who works very intelligent - she offers in the heavy inis for each boss a specially adapted Rota. equal whether Burstboss or Eventboss. So it always uses the most suitable for the boss Rota. Of course, all of this comes at the expense of time, but I'm still not the worst player, according to Scruti. I play all my classes with max. 6 keys and that completely relaxed

Of course, I am ridiculed by other players, sometimes even flamed - but I do not care.

Recently I got a newer add-on of this kind from a player for testing. It's called Zeus and leaves a very good impression. It has trash and bossrata, but you have to click on a lot (potions, buffood, etc.). It is extremely fast and you do it with this absolute damage, but you have to move your fingers blind over the keys to fully exploit the potential. Is something for players who want to be in Scruti necessarily at the top and / or need to master their keyboard in their sleep.

I think I prefer to stay with my old version - it just gives me much more support. I love the one-finger-game

Closed the thread.