Patch 8.2.0.1209

• Official Post

Patch Notes 8.2.0.1209

General changes:

- Antihack system - prevent using 3rd party software (like micromacro, romeo).
    - Gold rate is decreased from 10x to 3x
    - Sacred Phoenix and sigils (healing, physical, magical) are no longer possible to use in PVP zones and 2 custom instances (HoS Hard and Dalanis Nightmare).
    - VIP users are able to disable VIP buffs, and they may receive it again from 'Potion: Lucky Target'
    (5/day are sent directly to VIP player).
    - Snowflake Festival has been activated

Bugfixes:

- Sascilia Steppes Weapon training NPC now should kill pets when they attack.
    - Daily Quest 'Step One, Clean the Wounds'
    will now work correctly (NPCs don't get stuck).

• Quote from int

- Sacred Phoenix and sigils (healing, physical, magical) are not posibble to use on PVP zones and custom instances (HoS and Dalanis Nightmare).

Very nice idea to make it harder for ppl to run this instances, but at the same time you should have also decreased the physical defense of the bosses.
    I also miss some class improvements.

And I dont understand the purpose of decreasing gold rate, but okay...

Best Regards
    Kaiza

• And I dont understand the purpose of decreasing gold rate, but okay...

Especially because of gold - diamonds trade died.
    Before players was able to do DQ, buy diamonds for gold from NPC and repeat endless.
    Results of this you can see on Auction House when you want buy diamonds.

I remember when i started on this server buying actually Gold for diamonds^^ (12 diamonds for 1 million gold).
    Now you pay trillions of gold for 1 Diamond..so yes, there is way too much gold inside the game, but i don't think this will change much now, gold is already there, no one needs gold, no one wants gold....

• Well reducing def would have almost the same effect than using sigils^^

But pdd's would be more usefull and not only good for trash mobs.
    Maybe they can balance the defense of the bosses, so they have the same magical an physical defense.
    And back to your comment; if defense will be increased after balancing, it would not have same effect as sigils

• Gold rate is decreased from 10x to 3x

how will decreasing the goldrate help balancing?

older players will still pile up their gold and have more and more chars at the goldcap.
    while newer players have to hustle for enough gold to bring their pet on max level.
    and after they maxed their pet? right they will also start to pile up gold.

the problem isn't the goldrate, the problem is the lack of goldsinks.

• I think removing sigils from Hos + DN is alright, however making Pdd more viable in hos too would be nice.
    Unfortunately I think this might kill off K/m from keeping up to par with w/m.

Even at 3x gold it will still be very easy to obtain gold

• I just want to ask some question:
    Is HOS HM and DN was design with we using Sigils in mind ?
    If yes then why remove sigils now in these ins,because DN have a timer too ?
    Iam sory if iam being wrong here but is there any thing you guys hate on k/m? almost every change is neft for the class and it have happen from the start so i just want to know, sorry again if that being rude

• i think that was a good decision to deactivate the sigils in dn and hos :thumbup:

.. but deactivating the phenix redemtion after putting them into the weekend promo was.. well... not very clever ?(