Posts by espar91

About new ini;
    Pros:
    + Nice ambience sounds/ musics
    + Nice consept, story
    Cons:
    - Too much effects which slowing us down xD
    - Big map besides of too much slow effects
    - Lower fps than all other custom inis for low end computers.
    - Strategies are just repetitive, unique but stressful, long, not chill, therefore boring even if you know how to do it because things happening every 10% not even 20% XD (doing same thing over and over again) (Talking for 1 and 2, didn't see 3 yet.)

EDIT: new cons xD:
    - now our heroic damage dealer is druid/rogue, still no variety about playable dd classes
    ofc you can play other classes but its not funny while druid/rogues outdoing your "buffed" damage without using their buffs, it was scout now its druid/rogue, no change

Why just not use smarBuffBars which offer it and much of others possibilities?
    You can even see list of party buffs without having party member on target.
    It offer a lot of possibilities.

it's not lore friendly, looks annoying on my screen imo
    i suggest, seperate all buffs that has less than 60 second left time, add some flashing effect and put it to below of others on that frame, would be nice and easy to see

Hello guys, I've been recently thinking of what the game has done nice and what parts of game I enjoy and what I think was completely wrong. I`m talking about the base game. I realy like the changes the Arcadia team does. So I ask you, what do YOU like/enjoy about the game and what you usually do ingame? What do you think should have been done in complete opposite way and should be changed? How do you think the Arcadia helps to fix the problems and improve the game quality?

First, they aren't releasing self-repeating contents every 6 months with countless employees. Instead, they working with a few developers and naturally its taking long(still better than others). They have "active" ingame staff (GMs), you aren't waiting 2 days to get respond for your tickets. They fixing a lot of bugs which are Runewaker doesn't aware/care about. About your question, "what you usually do ingame"; Sadly you don't have much thing to do in this game. Gear yourself up and join random instance groups, farm and sell rare cards, produce buff foods and sell etc. are things may you do without boring (it inevitably boring after playing this for 8 years ) I suggest you to join a guild to spend time. Game is boring as solo.

those aren't "bots" as i said, if you not gonna use those to be afk and still do stuff, it should be legal. but lets wait for a developer or gm to be sure just in case :D

first thing, check if those people doing same "high" damage in your party and compare yourself with them. don't use damage food unless you have attack sigil. and check your patk, if its less than or around of 800k~, its normal that you deal 30-40kk snipe unlike others.

Can we get
    - Crystal of Scorching Heat (243257) (especially this)
    - Red Flame Crystal (243261) (especially this)
    - Prismatic Crystal (243260)
    - Deep Water Crystal (243256)
    - Dreamland Crystal (243258 )
    - Crystal of Illusion (243262)

on promo/happy hour?
    Edit: notice me if they won't be added please

I would suggest some transformations potions which aren't overriding original attribute potions, like Captain Brandy(203680). For example if I have an active transformation potion on me, i would be able to use another transformation WITHOUT attributes and it will just affect my appereance.maybe like "Costume - Kidd" :P it would be nice xd

the npc which staying at arcanium chamber entrance and when people donate 200kk gold its disappearing, portal's appearing. i wanna suggest to make that portal stay there but also npc, so players can get buff from it without waiting server restart, best regards

Usually, people says their class roll and which item they need before the boss. Like (scout + dagger). After that, for example, if dagger drops with agility, that guy can ROLL for dagger and give stat to person who rolled MOST GREED on group or he can just GREED and if there aren't any person who ROLLing for dagger, GREEDing people can keep the both dagger and stat. BUT if you said "i need dagger" and ROLLed on it instead of GREEDing, u can't keep the stat. In other case, it depends on groups caring about it, but this way is ethic one.