Posts by espar91

- Non-removable buffs, especially:
    Soulmate Mixed Desert (850484)
    Featured Cuisine Delicacy (850478)
    Fast Lane (503748)
    Suggestion: Make them removable via right click

- Transport Book annoying UI:
    When we click to Icon of slot to teleport, it starts to drag item. Thats annoying because you have to click again to an empty place to get rid of it eventually xD
    Image: GIF
    Suggestion: Remove TB_PickupItem from TB_Item_OnClick function and let only TB_ItemDrag_OnClick have that functionality

- No low resolution textures in custom zones/revised terrains for Low graphic settings.
    I've noticed this for long time but never mentioned before, custom zone textures are always high-res even in low settings and that might be an issue along crashes.
    Image: IMG
    Suggestion: Add low-res textures for low graphic settings.

if you cant bring together 12 people why dont you bring together your guilds then? why should something be changed if it works? A hardmode instance should be for 12 players, but maybe they can bring out a 6 man version of gorge where only the unrefined items drop so you can at least farm them. without any shards or fragments or stuff.

Because most of the people have a life unlike you thought and don't wanna stay there to just practice that boss for over several hours.

I did already, offhand isn't dealing damage.Also without weapon (unarmed) has too low attack speed (probably 4 as default) and won't reach to that certain point.

This isn't about dagger or attack speed of offhand, thats happening when you reach a certain attack speed with main hand(Around 1.1, not even 0.5). Tested with 1H Hammer and 1H Sword too. During this test I had conracks burning knife + raksha dagger, I've typed buffs on there already

to understand you correctly so you mean as faster you atk with mainhand it lowers the chance of whitehits - right? or if you reach a specific value of atk speed?

No it's not lowering whitehits directly, its disabling your offhand and offhand isn't working at all, even character isn't swinging his offhand as animation. Also on combatmeter, only main hand dealing damage, so its not a visual bug.

what kind of daggers did you use to test? and whats the % atk speed values on your screen (potions, buffs or pets) ?

This isn't about dagger or attack speed of offhand, thats happening when you reach a certain attack speed with main hand(Around 1.1, not even 0.5). Tested with 1H Hammer and 1H Sword too. During this test I had conracks burning knife + raksha dagger, I've typed buffs on there already

I've reported this bug while ago, but wanna ask to community too, when you pass a certain limit on main hand attack speed, your offhand isn't working, so you losing your white attacks. I'm curious if its only me noticed this so wanna start a discussion here.
    Here are my test results;

YouTube

it wasn't doing anything for me, just had an option to hide itemshop bank and backpack search issue was about me, mistyped a line when revisiting.
    also zbag has own bagsearch already, this bagsearch is for default ui, won't work with zbag, if you asking that

Biggest mistake about new instance is, making it impossible to run for small guilds, especially Iglis, even if you know how to do it, it's not looks possible with less people and need a lot of practice but people don't have a lot of hours to just practice a boss, and it is being impossible when you lose 1-2 people cause of long time. This making people quit game since we already done with inferno/tikal and wanna run last instance but it doesn't let us since people have to work to live + its not being funny even if you have time when it tooks +3 hours for a dungeon.

About blood arrow, scout is still doing more than enough, but 10% hp consume seems a bit high, although that sounds like healers are doing something at least. Problem of blood arrow is, it is consuming phoenix when your hp hits to 1, but it isn't killing you when you don't have phoenix, that should be fixed in my opinion.

This game looks like real pay to win thingy at start if you don't have powerful friends :D Things like, for example, daily exchanging random low dungeon stats (like bethomia,goh etc.) from a npc or a dungeon for newstarters that is available for only first month of creating account, a solo grind area, but giving loots those are bound on character would be nice.

edit:

We have implemented a new starter gear with one of the latest patches.

There was also implemented a new buff for characters until they reach level 80.

~Ravo

I suggest make it 120 sec cd, consume 3% hp@80%~ damage but decrease damage of autoshot or/and shot (maybe other skills too except snipe/charged chop/deadly poison bite), which will still keep that as a burst class, as intended, and a little balance adjustment imho.

I've asked same before, they refused since now they are able to make their own instance instead. Even I agree with them since adjusting an old ini for current equipments isn't that easy, will take much time and slow down custom instance progress.

In my opionion the loot is fine as it is. Yes in Inferno we got everything faster, but what came then? Everybody was equipped after 2 month of playing and it became really boring afterwards. I prefer if it takes longer to get the items, even if it takes up to one year for everbody to be equiped.

You are right about inferno equipments but they were giving 15% MORE attack/cast speed which is really big difference unlike 25k more attack from new instance' equipments. And I can't refuse, gearing up from inferno was fast (just equipments, not stats) but getting 25k more attack for my dps class doesn't encouraging me to grind that ini for a year

Can we get
    - Crystal of Scorching Heat (243257) (especially this)
    - Red Flame Crystal (243261) (especially this)
    - Prismatic Crystal (243260)
    - Deep Water Crystal (243256)
    - Dreamland Crystal (243258 )
    - Crystal of Illusion (243262)

instead of just Hall of Earth items
    on promo/happy hour?

Dungeon items such as these will not be put into the item shop at this time.(Hall of Earth items have not been in the item shop for 8+/- months)

~Thor was here