Posts by Ikaria

Hello

We have come up with a suggestion which we believe will solve the problem of restacking as well as not causing inconvenience to the players.

We plan too:

• Remove expiration timer on all house items
    • Add a 24hr buff when obtaining potions/items from housemaid (Inclusive of offline time)
    • After buff expires all potions and items will be deleted
    • Remove timed buff when talking to housekeeper with no potions/food left in your inventory

We believe this will solve the issue with housekeepers for everyone. The issue of wasting bag space unnecessarily will be removed as well as limiting abuse of restacking potions infinitely.

Passend dazu gibt es im WE-Angebot Perma-Rucksackseiten,klingt komisch ist aber so. :/

Fittingly, there are perma backpack pages in the WE offer,sounds funny but is so.

(DeeplTranslate)

Whilst the timing on the weekend sale was poor, it was the usual rotations and nothing malicious.

Greetings

Two things i noticed after last patch :1. On recipe for rune it still says 50 Timeless Magacitie .

2.More important, didnt saw in patch notes so not sure if its a bug or it should work like that, but one mob somehting Destroyer now does instant skill magic hamer or something like that on person who stands farest from him and its i think at the most of the time one hit to that person. I had 900k hp and died like 10+ times from that skill which you cant interupt bcs mob not casting anything he just do instant :)

Hello

Only Artefact recipes were changed, the rune is still costing the same amount amount of materials.

The skill range of Hammer Attack was accidently altered and has already been hotfixed as of ~2 hours ago.

Greetings

Hello

The issue with leaving battleground is known and being looked into and not always occuring, it also isn't occuring for every player. Atlas Tokens are given correctly, but when the error occurs it is assuming you left the arena early so not giving rewards them out in this circumstance. It is not required to kill mobs to obtain the cards.

Greetings

1) The team color that is displayed near the number of merits/crystals for the blue team is RED.

2) The merits don't stack due to their different expiration time - in the best case one will need at least 50 slots in the inventory to become a herald.

3) I had buffs on me that were not casted by me - like -% damage sources consumed, +% mdef/pdef. They were NOT applied by other players.

4) I was able to use monster cards in SW that I already have in the compendium outside SW.

Hello

2) This will be resolved with a zone restart shortly after the current Siege War ends.

3) These were added in a recent patch and are intended.

4) In next patch we will be blocking using cards in pvp zones.

Greetings

Patch 10-7-1-2000

Blocked possibility to stack time-limited items with different generation time

It will be the same for festival tickets, right? If you need 20 to get one reward you will need 20 slots in your backpack? Looool :P

Hello, as written in the patch notes, many festival items already had their expiration timer adjusted. If you find more items you think should be adjusted, please let us know.

Greetings

The green highlighting can not be deactivated (yet). Only the extra window with the hint, that you can interact with F (or any other key), can be disabled.

This option will be added with next patch.

Greetings

Did a complete fresh install of the game and just this addon and still isn't working correctly. It doesn't update new quests taken or completed. Once you change zones or port to house it updates sometimes.

Code
    parent:UIParent call QuestHelperFrame's OnEvent, line: [string "?"]:239: attempt to perform arithmetic on field 'x' (a nil value)

We are unable to reproduce this error, could you send us your zipped addons folder in private message so we can debug this further and tell us when this error occurs? Client startup/interacting with specific npc etc.

Greetings

Regarding this:

• Removed Fast Lanes from being given to the player upon entry to Survival Games.

You STILL loose your own movementspeed buff upon entering, and now you can't even apply your own fast lane buff.

Greetings

Hello,

I just tried to enter Survival Games and did not lose my Fast Lanes buff. Are you talking about the Pumpkin Festival Malatina event?

Greetings

Hello,

Goblin Mines never had a fixed amount of badges. The small chests outside had a 5% chance to give goblin badges if your character was higher then level 60. With the new loot, this was removed. We might look at changing this in the future.

Greetings

Hi,

From what I've noticed, more defensive runes have recently been added to the artifact creation store. Therefore, I ask, what about the promised offensive runes ? Are you considering adding them yet to this content (IDK) or, for example, will you introduce them only in the next nostalgia instances ?

Greetings

Hello,

We haven't added any new defensive runes since the release and don't plan too. As for offensive runes, we already discussed it here. They will be added in future content.

Greetings