Posts by Ikaria

One last request from you, we just killed world boss but since i deleted UI Changes plugin i didnt see spell casting bar of enemy. How can i see spell casting bar on enemy without addon ?

Target casting bar is existing in base UI. Should it not be visible, you should check your addons to see which is removing it.

Or did you mean target casting time being displayed in seconds displayed like cast bar?

Greetings

It's bad that some warrior debuffs don't apply which breaks rotation soemtimes on shield boss but some other from other classes do.

I never had this problem before in coa maybe you should redesign this to the shield which tynos (last boss idk) have because there I doesn't had the problem.

Magma Barrier & Wanderlust are both using same absorb type. Meaning debuffs applied would be same for both bosses unless there is other conditions. Changing how absorbs work is not currently planned.

Greetings

It is still possible to be paired outside of score, this allows the same guilds to not always be matched.

As mentioned originally, we are open to changing how pairing works, but it must be fair for every guild.

Greetings

Hello, Ikaria

SW matcmaking is handled with guild members count.

We think that current solve it is not correct for this.

You can change system to use only SW rating for it.

We must not think about this realisation, becouse you have special people who doing this work. So will be better if matchmaking system will use only SW rating from SW list.

As mentioned before, it is based on score already, player count is not effecting match pairing at all.

Greetings

Hello

Siege war matchmaking is handled almost exclusively through guild score. Wins/Losses/Draws have no effect on result. A guild who is 2nd on score is more likely to receive the guild with the highest score then a guild who is 6th.

We would be open to changing how matchmaking is handled if there is a good suggestion we feel would improve the gameplay for all involved. However, ultimately someone must still fight the guild with the highest guild score, as it is unfair for them to be penalised simply for having a higher score.

Greetings

Unseen Virtuoso was never planned to be retroactively given, as its not tracked.

Haunted Horseman will be handled later today.

Greetings

It's on todolist for some time but was low priority due to low interest in windrunner race. With popularity of seasonal windrunner recently, we will try to implement this quicker.

and maybe you also look

it is impossible to win a race with 55 sec (for the title) after the last speed changes

Greetings

Time will be reviewed based on logs and adjusted if necessary.

Greetings

Hello,

My level is 60 and I just participated in the pumpkin event. I saw that the creatures inside were level 99 and I was scared. Is this normal?

Hello

We will improve this to set mob values to level of player.

Greetings

Hello

We removed the 30 day mounts due to new mount restructuring. All mounts were pushed to same speed and as such all prices for all permanent mounts were adjusted, Yes, this meant some mounts prices were increased due to it. We still offer mounts on holiday offers at a cheaper price, which is still cheaper then old prices for previous most purchased mount( Flying Rune Disk 75% speed). There is still plenty of ways to obtain a mount in game for f2p players. Weeping coast/Obsidian Fortress both offer temporary mounts for different currencies, we also made the rental mounts from npcs better in this patch, by reducing their cast time drastically.

Gold is still obtainable through daily quests, but our intention is not to have mass alts farming the dailies with many characters per day to farm gold, as it is drastically causing inflation, we have made many changes to increase gold flow through other means on the server in the last months( for ex making quests give 3x gold), and we continue to monitor the situation to see if further changes are required.

No macro functions were removed or disabled, only blocked from automation, which is against our game rules. You can still use these functions inside macros to gain their benefit/use. In near future we plan to have list on our wiki in regards to protected functions which cannot be used inside game events.

Greetings

Current music implementation will be improved in future.

Greetings

With recent patch, the color settings for transport journal got somehow "corrupted", it's difficult for my eyes^^ Is there any way i can change this back to previous color setting? Or change it at all ?

It was meant to have also background texture changed, which would make it easier to read. It should be updated in one of next patches which should solve the issues.

Greetings

Hello

We have implemented this change in most recent patch. Esc > Interface > Health Bars > Scale

Greetings