Posts by Ikaria

Hello

You can access Merdhin Tundra by following main questline which will eventually transport you to this continent. Alternatively, you can use Black Codex book(once unlocked) to transport there.

Greetings

Hallo

Es ist beabsichtigt, dieses Menü nicht schließen zu können, ohne die Prestigeprobe zu akzeptieren.

Grüße

Reporting a weird bug I encountered today:

Sometimes in Necro last boss you get perma feared, No antifear iss nor ring was working. The fear debuff was at 0 cd and stayed on me even after the boss died I had to leave the instance to remove it.

I don't have the exact steps to reproduce the bug, but it seems to me that I was feared right after the crystal event finished.

This is unrelated to necro and is rare client bug possible to appear with a few different effect types, including fear. But without reliable method to reproduce it is unlikely to be fixed in near future.

Greetings

This warning is given when player is level 91 or higher and hasn't completed Ominous Forebodings quest.

Это предупреждение выдается, если игрок находится на 91-м уровне или выше и не завершил квест "Зловещие предчувствия".

Greetings

Hello

We added a few additional low level bosses. We don't plan to add Ayelo due to her being farmable as she has different spawn mechanism then time based.

Greetings

Hello

The limit is intended as it is not really possible to play the game with less people, and we don't want people to have easy access to farm rewards. It was already reduced from 6v6 to 3v3. We don't plan to adjust the limit any further currently.

Greetings

So let me get that straight, you implement new cards that incentivize the whole server in partaking, yet simultaneously introduce a new title that can only be obtained when a maximum of 2 players are present.

I fail to see the logic behind that.

Cards are a long term reason to play the event, ensuring there is interest for it in subsequent years to come. Title is a reason in short term to try achieve a higher score, rather than in other minigames where you're rewarded for getting to point threshold and stopping to play. Title requirements may be adjusted in future based on feedback from logs, but currently there is no reason to adjust it, as multiple players were obtaining it, and even some players who weren't using cannons in quieter times were achieving higher scores.

Greetings

Regarding Snowball Warrior title.
    The title is currently almost impossible to obtain. Even with only 4 players participating and spamming cannons on cooldown I couldn't get near 400 points. That was at 5am btw, every other timeslot is massively overcrowded.
    Please review the amount of points needed for the title.

PS: Yes, I know some players were able to obtain it, but that was due to them being either alone or with one single other person. That's not a realistic scenario by any means.

Not every title is meant to be easy to obtain, some may required specific situations (like less players doing the event) to be obtainable. We don't plan to reduce this titles requirements currently.

Greetings

Hallo, sie verwenden unterschiedliche IDs, haben aber denselben Namen. Ich würde vorschlagen, dass du die Einstellungen für den automatischen Wurf in Ihren Addons anpasst.

Grüße

Ich würde auch diese Kanonen aus dem Spiel nehmen, da als Normalspieler, man nicht einen Schneeball werfen kann.

Es läuft hier alles über Dias, wenn man ein Fettes Konto hat geht das.^^

Cooldown to cannons was also added earlier today alongside restart to allow HP scaling which should make it easier for everyone to play.

Greetings

and I would also like to launch a solo mode, but if this is not possible, then do it by analogy with Sathkur (I mean the amount of HP proportional to the number of players). Now it is impossible to get decent rewards from an event if 3+ people play at it.

Solo mode is not planned, but we will look to scale HP of boss.

btw what is the minimum amount of points to get rewards?
    I had 140 points one time and still got no rewards at all. intended or bug?

Having hits on boss is not only factor that is used when giving rewards, so it's possible situation depending on player.

Greetings

Hello

Without a reliable method to reproduce this, it may not be easy to fix it. We have added some prevention for next patch and will look to improve it further with more information.

Greetings

Hallo,

du kannst Addons zu dem Ordner hinzufügen, in dem dein Spiel installiert ist, indem du einen Ordner "Interface" erstellst und dann einen Ordner namens "Addons". Darin kannst du all deine Addons packen.

Du kannst Addons auch direkt über den Launcher installieren. Das System wird dann automatisch den Ordner für dich erstellen.