Posts by Wargod

is there a way to set it only to blues so i can only loot blues without saying dont loot this and that and is there a way to loot the blues and purples in mw with lootamatic ?

Well ofcourse I still don't get why your against it you don't run or care for endgame but ok also if they don't buff it I can just play k/m I rather not tho

Lol what instances was this and how geared was the KM ? Also what other classes was there ? Also w/m can only do good damage was first boss of bone peak I believe also I play k/m now but I would like to play w/m.

W/m will never be top scrut compared to k/m in hos fact war mage will never beat k/m in dn fact or a r/m which isn't a magical class fact.
    Also white attack is there only strong point take that away the class is useless I am not asking for a nerf of k/m I don't believe in nerfs unless it is absolutely necessary.
    Also dn and hos aren't the only instances if you look at grotto to vor w/m will lose to the rest of the classes also I will provide proof next time I run.

Zym if you ran you would know see why i ask for 100% back it was nerfed for sw while other classes had greater advantages in sw like k/m r/k wrd/w etc i can provide proof i will put a scrut in here next time i run just for your eyes how is w/m op ? how would you know ? if you dont care for endgame like you said if w/m was so op i would not b7e playing k/m right now please do your research bro i cant tell if your trolling i hope you are.

Not really too op would suggest solo vor hm or something which is not possib7le also they both beat w/m just saying.
    Also other classes like scout and warden/war warrior/ward or scout can easily beat those classes hos doesn't count no mdef.

You just contradicted yourself if my class was op why would I need to reroll ? Op would suggest taking 1 to 2 of the same class and doing later instances with w/m that is not possible also of course I would love a chance to be on top of scrut with w/m that's my class I like it I can easily re roll to k/m or whatever other combo I rather not tho also it wouldn't be a buff even with its 25% back I still prob wouldn't be top of scrut but I will have a better chance.
    Also by your logic maybe p/s and other classes shouldn't be buff but it's probably you right ?

If you ran hos hm zym and dn etc you would see this is not true or pillar or grotto etc I can do decent damage but not a good amount to be really competitive also p/s was nerfed due to sw purposes so if my class who was nerfed due to sw purposes even tho other classes like m/wrd r/m and etc have more of an advantage why should p/s be un nerfed ?
    When ppl started stating mdef and Stam and Def etc and using pvp gear they could easily tank me no effort if pvp is the case just make it damage reduction against players like how lighting and silence are ty :)
    Also zym back in the day bosses had less mdef after belthalis it was raised as I'm grotto and up get geared or coke wl/m or m/wl and run with us you will see I had to over gear on game forges platform and I still couldn't be top of scrut with a sigil and ideal buffs I would need a full on magic party.
    Also I can provide proof can you ?

Oh ok cool ty I just genuinely feel w/m was nerfed for no reason and it should utimatley get it 25% back on [other Publisher] platform it was nerfed due to sw purposes but honestly others classes can counter attack it easily such as w/k wl/ch k/p etc also moves that hit way harder are elemental rampage which can take out 10 ppl easily or more not saying nerf it tho, im just saying the nerf was unnecessary and it hurt w/m alot.
    Giving back the 25% will help w/m be more competitive.

Hey i was wondering if it was possible to give w/m its 100% back on its light burn elite instead, of keeping it at 75% i dont see no point in keeping it as 75% as it wasnt overpowered with it to begin with ty :)

Hmm if it takes that long to get it lvled we should have another alternative to help get it up imo

Word trading other hearts for hearts is useless and easier way to max pet is always cool because on mithras it can take a whole year I believe if not longer

They have an npc that exchanges mems for hearts ? Also if they do they shouldnt replace it but it would also be cool to have one to trade mems for the mats to lvl it because it does get hard after lvl 6 or 7