Posts by Wargod

Would it be possible to increase the chance of eruption on mages or make plasma arrow give more than just 256 crit bonus but make it increase chance of eruption or increase damage by a factor of two or something like that ?

Nah a couple k/m equally as geared as me beat be by 10 to 20mil in burn with wl/m in party.
    Also calo has perfect gear now lol.
    Also the other scouts don't do the same amount of damage as you and I think all of yall are using the old rotation of spamming shot which isn't as good anymore also the mdef and Def varies on bosses in there I have noticed like second boss mdef is too high and 4th is a bit high to.
    If you came s/r and others vamped you, you would prob do twice what you do on s/wrd or a bit more all depends on party set up.
    If our fights were 5 to 20 secs than I would be like ok but they range from 30s to 3min on some bosses need more data.
    Also calo had sigil on other day lol not all w/ms do as good as us.

Well hos mdef Is low and pdef is high and k/m still wins without wl/m and even with wl/m k/m is still a bit better in burn.
    Tikal w/m is useless till 4th also scouts do more in burn like on 4th w/m will only win if fight is like 2mins or more and and that is with wl/m 5th is 15 secs or more also wrakal is always 30s to 1min s/wrd isn't sustained

you just want everything handed to you right ? next thing you know you going to ask purples to drop every piece ? than ask for lower def and pdef ?
    Also for your information we have no been doing it like we could i also have most the items i need and so does my guild.
    It is not that hard if you go in knowing what to do.

Sometimes when I use guitar lute or tambourine they don't go off and I still have to wait for the 2 min cd

Like ppl have said sw is fine as is just put the time into the gear you can't go sw in adventure gear and expect to not get 1 hitted.
    Also making everyone have same gear is exactly like AA and that is dull and boring i dI'd nit sat sw is lIke aa atm.
    Also with sw as it is now you can still win against stronger guilds with strategy and team work I have done it b4.
    Just gear and make it good don't try to take away what ppl put hardwork in.

It would be cool if priest could heal outside of party and their amp came with crit and the p/s magic one came with crit also.

You got a point but it can be countered r/m secondary is mage skilled is called enchanted throw enchant has to do with magic.
    Also I don't think the tentacles popping out the ground can be considered an aoe.
    I know nothing about s/wrd but if the skill you use give you a 0,5 cast for next attack instants shouldn't affect it but they can easily say why are you using an instant skill and not a cast one.

I was wondering what skills to lvl and to use in a rotation for the best burn possible ty :)

Seems reasonable i also strongly agree on k/w, also wrd/war should be good after 3rd boss im sure it is no one tries tho that ive seen, and m/r thing sounds interesting

oh lol my bad yeah 10 secs than lol but doesnt have to be as strong as it was if being too op was the problem because 3 secs is real hard to work with