Posts by Wargod

Is it possible to make AD 7 secs instead of 3 secs, or make it 15 secs again but nerf the skill itself instead of reducing the time like instead of double damage 50% or 75% imo ad is to short.

When I used it aND a friend of mine used it we saw % when we casted in on a boss.
    I didn't see much of a difference in hos when it was tested or any at all also tested grotto and we both saw negligible increases on boss but on mobs in grotto seemed to worked for the wl/r could of been just crit tho have to do further testing.
    Also how much of an increase it gave you and other ppl?

Yeah i dont know how it could be that much percentage, but its not atleast it doesnt look like it also its based off of magic attack, but it doesnt seem like its working tbh so far as ive tested it.

The elite soul poisoned fang doesn't seem to be working as it says, its either that or bosses dont have elemental resist so that would make the skill pointless i could be wrong tho

I still like the idea, but I get what they are saying but I won't be buying tiers stones from Ah either at those prices and due to how long and boring blues are I won't tier as high as I would if it was less of a grind but that's just me.
    Is their an update on when t6 whites will be coming in vendors ?

Word i agree add the 25% and if its too op than bring it down some i doubt it would be tho give it about a month for it to soak in to see if ppl saying too op, dont nerf anymore classes tho i dont agree with nerfs unless it is absolutely necessary.

Lol wand and tali is best combo prob staff would be better if the attack speed was around 2.7 to 3 there to slow to be worth it atm. People have tested this stuff especially me.

Lol zym your hilarious your not reading what I'm saying just has w/m up there but doesn't say w/m is good this instance say you bolded m/w and this guy is missing so many other good classes w/m is decent not op you haven't proven it is your just talking I already posted one scrut hopefully I can get another one in today

Not you seller im talking about zym who isnt endgame and i asked you where was this place and you never told me XD and how geared was other toons

Tbh I have full Tikal set and aoth set and they all t8 where as the pants is t9 + 20 and I pretty have the best stats so compared to some of the k/ms using clops t6 gear and hos gear t6 with junk stats my t10 wep isnt the problem as ppl are still tiering there weps in my guild seller also zym tbh I don't even know why you are even posting if you don't care about end game also you used to wl/m or m/wl on rom for some runs and I had op gear and classes like r/m and wrd/w w/s etc were beating me by a bunch.
    Also I have done that in the beginning running grotto and I was losing.
    Also be patient I have said I will post more scruts.
    Also if w/m was so op why is everyone selling their wands and going k/m scout or other classes.
    Also the other two attack skills w/m have are bs i tested them a lot also you never played the class so how can you say it's op and tbh if you recall they weren't much w/m on game forge platform compared to other classes
    XD I want to run with some of you ppl who are posting seller mdjtc and zym I'm coming on right now lol.
    Also zym I had to go k/m so we could complete the run that's why u didn't see more scruts of w/m that run but it would of been bottom of scrut all the time.

Lol I'm saying it is not op and needs 100% and I provided what you asked for with wl/m and m/wl km would still win also m/wl and wl/m is support wl/ch and m/w and m/wrd is dps
    Also this post isn't about w/m vs k/m XD more scruts coming soon just haven't had time to run on w/m this is about 100%