Posts by Noodlez

It looks amazing!

I really really like the astetics.

The planned changes to make it suitable for multiclass players are so good as well. This shapes up to be really good content.

Ty so much for working on it and for listening to so much feedback!

I think the warlock dmg in burst and aoe burst are pretty damn good. It just needs a bit of qol and maybe a little more offburst dmg and it is fine. Giving it flat out more dmg is probably too strong. Especially since dark dmg is rly well supported in this game. And if it was a buff to 1h wand you would run the risk of having 9 more D/Wl classes in the game thx to new Tali.

Wl/D

Kinda bad. The elite skills make it seem that the class is supposed to be a heal/support class played with mdps gear.

Its supportive skills are good because of its warlock nature but the heals are kinda lacking. And since you dont have any heal bonuses on an mdps gear some support skills like mindbarrier 497965 arent even fully usable. Maybe transfer some of the remaining matk to heal bonus or something.

However i am really not a heal main and would like to hear other peoples takes on the class. Right now the class feels very lacking. Not a true support and also not really a full heal or mdps either.

~regards Noodlez

That was meant as sarcasm. I am sorry you werent able to understand that. :)

I am sorry but you make 0 sence. Everyone in the forum agrees that D/Wl is completely broken, able to be played as every role and hands down the best class in general. Therefore everyone (and not just me) demands a nerf to the class.

I dont have a main class, i play multiple classes. The thing you acuse me off (which is me trying to destroy classes that i dont like) is completely false.

No clue why you are talking about fair play, or even what you mean by that. Reporting broken classes is not a crime in a balance thread buddy.

Tell me where i am wrong in my initial post pls.

I really dont get why you are acting up. But my bad i guess?

All the mentioned classes are very strong. 3 of my examples are facts. Wd/D is debatable.

I was just giving examples and pointing out a trend with talisman classes. Its an oppinion based forum.

~regards

But i am serious about the W/M thing. I like the 2h variant more! :)

Imagine a druid/warlock with such support.. :pinch:

This says more about the opness of the druid/warlock (which it is(!!!) and I don't think that the 10% nerf on all poison skills will help that much) and less about if the skill should increase poison damage. From the normal wwc benefit all classes that deal dark damage, so it would be the same for the few posion classes.

However, if I remember correctly, such a change was already asked for (quite a while ago) and I think it was explicitly declined.

Can we nerf all talisman classes while we are at it maybe?

1h staff+tali W/M is better than 2h sword.

M/Wl gets a rly nice offburst boost (which it didnt need) by using 1h + tali as well.

Wd/D is overperforming since a long time with new tali.

D/Wl no comment here everyone knows about it.

~

Edit: D/Wl needs more than a massive nerf. It needs giga op massive nerf. At least -200% of everything.

Yeah it doesnt build up stacks but it applies a debuff which you need for your stronger cast on Mage/Rogue. Veeeeeeeeeeeery similiar mechanic and guess who is casting additional Cursed Fangs because of it. :)

Edit:

I am just saying that it doesnt make sence thematically.

However, I think a lot of spells shouldn't have a travel distance delay at all, there are only a few which really make sense. :/

I dont mind the travel distance delay. It makes sence from a game design perspective and it rewards you for playing stuff "manually" and not via any scripts which is cool in my opinion.

But maybe it should be unified. Its either you have the delay for everything or for nothing rly.

~my opinion anyway

You are inactive, you dont play at all. But you sure comment a lot on the forums. :)

I played Ch/Wd a lot before the buff to the weapon damage passive and I have played it after.

It was already a good class pre patch and it only has become stronger.

Claiming this class is too weak is just ridicolous.

I didnt make any claims, just asking the question if an inactive players oppinion should be valued at all. There is so much to test when it comes to class balance. Different setups, varying supports and so on.

I firmly believe its hard to make any statements while not playing enough runs.

You are inactive, you dont play at all. But you sure comment a lot on the forums. :)

Regarding Warrior/Mage:

Issues:

- Mana costs for aoe skills are still very very high resulting in heavy resource depletion if you are not playing around it with various supports.

- Why would you play around it? You wouldnt because its dps is only average and the class doesnt really offer a lot of benefits to the group, which other classes wouldnt do anyway.

Ideas:

- Lower its aoe manacosts again.

- Change the passive lvl 50 elite skill "Windbastion" (id.: 499486) to something that adds magical dmg to a 2h sword. That way the class would be played with a magical 2h sword every time and it fits its design more in my oppinion.

~kind regards Noodlez

Edit: Mdps players would get to experience how it feels to be a chain class player, which is as usual the strongest and most broken armor type. :)

Edit2: I meant w/m. (Ty Madox)

• The higher the star level on the monster cards, the higher the chance of getting high numerical attribute values:
      • When improving with random stones.
      • With an improvement of 100% stones.

Will the cost be lower in total than the current system? The current one is still very expensive even after the tweaks.

The rest sounds a lot like my trading card games I play... maybe you could manage to introduce an actual card game that is playable with the monster cards decks? :D Let's play a round of Gwent!

Tremble before Nilfgaard!

Let me sum up my ideas and suggestions for you:

1) Make it possible to use a card in all 3 decks. -> Possibility to use old cards and new cards alike without making new cards on every class.

2) Make the process of upgrading less frustrating by giving a huge buff to the Breakthrough stones. -> The way upgrading works in the current system has less rng than before. By buffing the Breakthrough stones the cost and frustration for pushing the cards to maximum value is is lifted by quite a bit.

3) Rethink/adjust the currencies. Purple and orange dust is a lot harder to come by than green and blue. If all currencies are farmable like green/blue dust or tstones it will become just another thing to do ingame.

-> With enough changes like these it should be very doable even for multiple classes.

-->> Rng rly got reduced. I dont think there will ever be a system whithout rng entirely. So making it somewhat enjoyable and doable even for multiple classes should be our goal in my opinion!

~kind regards Noodlez

Also, some thoughts after reading and testing all the changes from my end:

-> The system as it is is great. Having less stones is awesome and the way you upgrade is cool. And it is content to do. So a big thank you for that!

Onto the more frustrating parts:

-> To maximize cards you will need a lot of those "Breakthrough" Stones. And i am talking like around 30-open end for a general card (which most of the new cards in the game are). I got those from my personal green shop actually (despite it being an orange stone) and if it is intended to get them from your green shop every day that is perfect. However i suggest to make the stone give a lot more points to the attributes. For example something like 0.5 to every secondary and 0.3 to every main attribute on a card.

-> Another very big issue i see is that there are very good ways to farm for green and blue dust but it is very frustrating to farm purple and orange dust. If "Breakthrough" stones are aquired by your green shop, the purple items you need for upgrading should be made available in your blue shopevery day. Or you rethink the whole dust currency and make it only one type of dust or something.

Tldr:

System: rly cool!

Breakthrough stones: need a buff!

Currency farming: needs to be buffed/adjusted!

~kind regards Noodlez