Posts by Byte

Ey A small suggestion for R/sc, the clone that apears when Substitute triggers is wearing the defacult base skin of your character. Would be posible that it mimics you skin too :D I dont like how it looks right now on my character

This is not possible to do yet.

This is still on our to-do list but there is no ETA.

Greetings

Hi , is there any way of stopping Sea Megawind (Light boss) cast Hells Impact, I tryed everything I could on my last runs but that lady hits like a truck on high loop, and if she get combined with the katana guy I get basically oneshot or im forced to look for few heals even with the rogue iss. I feel like that long cast has no counterplay atleast for the classes that Iv played.

No, you couldn't interrupt this boss and we do not plan to change this behaviour.

Greetings

Physical Damage attribute is excluded from this formula regardless of the source intentionally.

Greetings

It isn't supposed to be double Tempo, but -aggro effect will be separated with next patch to avoid overriding.

Greetings

I still can't buy the title "Shadow Hunter". Description says "fight solo against dark". did it multiple times. Some other ppl can buy this title.

Is there any further information what to do? o.o

You need to reach certain loop for this title. Few players obtained it already.

Greetings

I have mixed feelings about the todays nerf of coins. If you want group Arena be more attractive, than give us back the previous coins rate for the group arena.

As it is now, solo mode is still far better, bcs now you get nearly no more coins if you do group. If you want to use drop potion, you will even get negative coins xd

Group mode is sharing loottable of solo, so you are getting double loot.

Greetings

This is an old addon, but it no longer has a use in Arcadia. We already increased queue speed of the backpack.

Greetings

This will be changed with next patch.

We do not plan to increase solo loot table any further.

Greetings

Hi,

Byte was the droprate of rare material adjusted? Some ppl of my guild says, that after the reset today some materials are dropping much more than before.

Furthermore: If yes, is the drop of group arena also adjusted? Because it is much much harder than solo and you don't come even close to what you can solo, there should be more drop in general for the group. Didn't tested after todays reset, but before it was just useless except ranking

Both modes are using same loot table as base. There will be further adjustments for the group mode.

Greetings

Ticket is answered, issue is being investigated quickly.

Greetings

Issue should be resolved now.

Greetings

If possible, can you explain the observations made to justify the decisions above? Are you using usage statistics. Are you analyzing average scruts? I am genuinely curious.

As it is explained few times in past, if some class is too strong for you, it doesn't mean its as strong as it is to you for other raid setups. Analysis is done according to majority of end content (Dark Core) players and their instance attempts. Providing "balance" for every individual is impossible for us unless we create identical classes.

Greetings

Hi, D/WL

toxic transformation does not give matak instead gives patak and does not work properly, the description is corrected but the function does not work as it should

There is no issue with the skill. Intelligence is also providing small amount of physical attack.

Greetings

Hi,

regarding D/Wl and this:

• Changed Toxic Possession to additionally provide 1% magical attack & 1% magical damage for every 12000 base heal point you have, but disable your heal ability.

Is it intended, that you even can't heal without the buff converting wis to int?

It will be fixed, only in Atlantis CH3 and custom instances until next maintenance.

Greetings

I could confirm 777728-32 has no drop rate, it will be fixed. Rest has possible drops, some has conditions.

Greetings

I've seen a player that has an experience modifier where he or she earns 180% of total experience points, while I can only gain max 80%.

How can I get the same 180% like him/her?

This effect is to reduce received experience, not to increase. There is no possible way to obtain more than 80%. We could investigate it further if you provide a screenshot.

Greetings

We could not reproduce your issue. If you abandoned this craftsman and upgraded another crafting to Expert, you need to buy Crafting Skill Expert Expansion Ticket (242688) to increase your maximum learning ability. As default, you can level maximum 1 profession to Expert.

Greetings