Posts by Byte

Both will be corrected with next patch.

Greetings

Please check your defense value if it happens again to compare. There is currently a known issue where another player is having 0 defense after class change in Dreamland, we are investigating it.

Greetings

There seems to be another issue, where weaponbased attackspeed (like Axeattackspeed) also only works on the weapon itself.

If you use X weapon type atttack speed stat on X weapon type weapon, it will affect only the weapon its attached to, which is intended. If you use X weapon type attack speed stat on Y weapon type, it will affect all X weapon type equipped.

Greetings

This will be changed with next patch, along with damage attributes.

Greetings

• Warrior/Mage
      • Changed Lightning Burn Weapon to reduce aggro by 20% additionally.

At least in Orkham it does not work yet. In character interface also the reduction is not shown. Could you please take a look into it?

You won't see it in character interface, but effect will work.

Greetings

It is not, this will be changed but there is no ETA.

Greetings

There seems to be another issue, where weaponbased attackspeed (like Axeattackspeed) also only works on the weapon itself.

If you use X weapon type atttack speed stat on X weapon type weapon, it will affect only the weapon its attached to, which is intended. If you use X weapon type attack speed stat on Y weapon type, it will affect all X weapon type equipped.

Greetings

Change is not about this passive. It is about rate of benefit offhand dps skills getting from katana.

Greetings

We don't plan to implement many special gloves for now, it might be changed by the direction of class balance in following week/months.

Greetings

Hi, do we need to clear orkham to convert our corrupted tier stones into real mana stones ? Can you just change NPCs to be clickable without clearing instance ? Because sometimes we need to use NPCs immediately and we have no party to clear instance

NPC doesn't require anything except removal of wall, which doesn't require any mob clear.

Greetings

I've had the below issue so many times today only that I started to believe that this is a not fine at this point...

Can you please change the stats pool so that when you finally get a good green stat you don't get a red stat that directly nerfs it? (nerf is even bigger than the benefit in most cases XD)

This is happening due to getting relevant stats has same chance for both good and bad stat slot, this chance is adjusted for second slot now.

Greetings

Changes are to reduce the sustain while increasing burst. To reduce sustain, another step was taken by reducing DoTs by 45% in orkham.

Just to clarify, katana is not receiving any change except for Rogue/Mage and Rogue/Warlock. (Rogue/Warrior too but Katana is less likely used on Rogue/Warrior). It is slightly strengthened by this change so katana can be considered as an option for at least few of Rogues, as it initially was intended to, instead of being a pure warrior weapon.

Greetings

When will we have final version of creating set items? It changes everyday: No arcadia coins at start, now required. 100 purples mats, then 20, now 20 yellow. First blueprints bound, now not.
    Its so annoying, I cannot create drop rules in guild...

- Arcadia coins was supposed to be required since beginning and it was even visible in NPC dialogue but it is not reported and it is noticed late by us.

- Purple materials are changed to orange materials without changing rate because there was no use of orange material, as it was overlooked, you don't need to have any effort to transmute this.

- We didn't change blueprints as far as I know.

In my opinion ALL special gloves should give the 4 piece set bonus, else no twohanded class will be able to use them because of aggro issues.

Special gloves are providing negative aggro already by on their own.

Greetings

Gloves are to increase variety of gameplay rather than making wielder stronger. We couldn't find much alteration for plate classes. If you have a creative idea, feel free to share.

Greetings

sure:

1. Version with a threaten effect in half of value maybe (useful for warden and champ tank)
    2. Version for aggro: Effect like the chain gloves. Any offensive spell will trigger an Area of Effect hit with 2 sec cd
    3. Version for aggro: Flat additional aggro bonus

You are losing 4 piece set effect with special gloves so 3 is not a logical option. I will forward other 2 idea to the person who is responsible with tank balance.

Greetings

Announcement: All attributes shuffled on following weapons will have increased values to reduce diversity between dual wielders and single handed classes, we are aware it is not fixing the issue already, but it should reduce the gap between a bit to create lesser to do for us to balance things easier with class balance later.

local WeaponTypeRates = {

2-H Sword +50%

Staff +50%

2H Axe +50%

2H Hammer +50%

Spear +50%

Instrument +20%

Katana +50%

Changes:

- Included % physical damage in relevant stat pool of following weapons;

Bow, Crossbow, Gun, Instrument, Katana

New changes are applied in following zones:
    - Lost Island of Atlantis

- Talaghan

- Dark Core

- Orkham

- Howling Mountains

- Silverspring

- Ancient Dreamland

- Arcane Forge

- Residence

- Guild Castle

If you have an item that you decided not-to reshuffle because you liked the attribute and its value but want to update its value with new rates, please contact with me ingame.

Greetings

Hi,

is it intended that there is only 1 plate gloves in orkham without any special effects? All other types have multiple gloves

Greetings

Gloves are to increase variety of gameplay rather than making wielder stronger. We couldn't find much alteration for plate classes. If you have a creative idea, feel free to share.

Greetings

Their attributes are identical to Lv99 instance easy mode, we aren't planning to change this.

Greetings

It will be corrected.

Sword:

AbsorbRate

MAbsorbRate

STA

STA_Rate

Wand:
    STA
    STA_Rate

are included now.

Greetings

according to Bytes post. Which is in fact not true

I don't understand what exactly meaning of this is, but in my post I mentioned that relevant stats has higher chance to be applied, which is around 20%.

Following list includes relevant stats of each weapon type.

Greetings

For armors, maximum value is 110% of base value as it is indicated in description of Corruption Crystal. Minimum value is 95% for Corruption Crystal, 90% for Corruption Shard.

Following list is for weapons, naming is not localized, final list, initially in English, will be published in our wiki and updated in real time with a change log if things gets changed.

Keep in mind that values are getting affected by tier & durability of the item, whether it is good/bad stat.

Greetings

Current change log is

Increased min/max values of following good stats:
    - DMG

- DistantDamage

- ExtraAttack

Removed following stats from pool entirely:
    - Weapon level ups

- Quest & regular experience boosts

- Shield block rate

Situational changes:
    - Removed possibility of getting special pool stats for 2nd slot

- If difference between minium and maximum roll of a stat is bigger than 100, there will be a extra chance of 1% to roll it at maximum value.

Stat list of weapon shuffle is updated, I suggest using shuffler item in Orkham as it has updated lists. For example weapon levels are removed from list entirely, along with around 20~ other irrelevant stats ( i.e.: katana magical damage )

Armors has chance to get all stats maximized depending on value you have before next roll, until that happens, values will be random.

Greetings