Posts by Byte

I have a question about the Mage/rouge skill "Shadow Shroud" (ID 492927). Would it be possible to change this into a buff? Although I like the change, because the damage of that skill before the patch was way to strong and overall your aoe skills deal more damage, there are some situations in instances whrere it would be better to recieve 10% less damage than to deal more damage, so it would be nice if you can choose whether you want to activate this or not.

Also about mage/rogue, I would like to report what I think is a bug. The skill Gift of the Baron is taking 5% of your HP every second and Night Refuge is a 3 hits inmune but both together dont work, your own bleed consume those 3 hits inmune in a moment. Could you please change it so your own bleed to take it off?

This is correct behaviour. It is same for all other self damage over time effects of other classes.

Greetings.

From 26.06 at 18:30 CEST Realm of Forgotten Legends will be closed until tonight's patch as of unexpected crashes.

Sorry for inconvenience.

# 22:15 CEST RoFL started

• Decreased possible lags those might be caused by latest changes.
    • Disabled Boss 1 Nayat temporarily.

Please consider we are still working on further corrections, therefore you may expect this as pre-patch small fixes.

Hello, just wanted to correct this misunderstanding, class is getting ability to wear 2H Hammer from Champion sub class and it isn't a new change.

Greetings

Thank you for reporting. I have made required checks and can confirm there is indeed a mistake which will be corrected along with next patch.

Greetings

Mentioned class can wear leather and chain equipment in our server via level 70 elite skill passive. However, we have further plans for this class combo.

Greetings

Regarding Wd/D

idk what you did - burst seems fine for me.

On a more serious note: The current implementation is busted3 when playing Wd/D in pdps gear. Adding cast multiplicator to the phys part of the usual warden skills and converting them into earth damage (which in turn is increased by Magical Awakening and debuffs on the target) results in some absurd damage values, say 70M CC on Balton.

@Devs: please the warden/druid is broken³. I testedafter patch and hoped, I missunderstood the last patch notes. More clearly: the p-dps values of all the skills are still active even with Beast Awakening. If a pdd would do, say 10.000.000 damage on a target unbuffed as only main warden class (without secondary class), the same pdd equip would do more than 3 times the damage if he switches the secondary class to /druid and buffs Beast Awakening. This skill is broken for pdd gear with the warden/druid

The zone you are testing didn't get restart for latest changes, however, I would suggest you to test in an instance instead.

Additionally, attribute changes won't appear on client until next patch, so the mentioned skill won't be different for current clients visually, but damage output will be different.

Greetings.

Mentioned class combo is using physical damage calculation for all primary skills, and physical calculations are still unchanged, therefore you are experiencing pre-class balance results.

No, what I mean is, that the white hit-skill scales with physical attack now, yes, but also got pushes from dark-damage increasement on targets. That's why the rogue/warlock is far far aways from all other rogues

Thank you for your feedback.

My answer was to "new dark damage formula" particularly, there is no dark damage calculation in game engine. Only physical ( scaling with physical attributes ), magical and heal generally.

Greetings

If rogues would be pushed, the rogue/warlock should be changed.

also the white hits are hitting hard with the new dark damage formula :)

Mentioned class combo is using physical damage calculation for all primary skills, and physical calculations are still unchanged, therefore you are experiencing pre-class balance results.

Warlock Primary skill:

Ruthless Judgment

I think it's buged, because:
    1. It's buff effect (to increase user's dmg) value is only upgrading to around lvl 50 of this skill and not to lvl 104. (not sure for 100%). It cap at 21.6%.

2. even if it's ok then in buff bar, description of this skill's effect says only 20%

It is correct behaviour. Some skill effects are limited at level 55 while their damage isn't capped, however this skill was missing information for it. It will be corrected in description soon, thank you for reporting.

I'm not sure if I'm just overlooking something, but my Heal -104 is supposed to heal for 1962 HP on target (for me it heals for about 700k HP when it crits) and Group Heal is supposed to heal for 897 HP ( for me it heals 1.2 mil when it crits). Which is a 42% difference when according to the skill, Heal is supposed to heal for more. I'm not sure if heal is healing the correct amount that was intended or not. Like I said, I'm not sure if I'm over looking something or if Heal is bugged, curious at this point.

Magical and heal skill values are getting affected by base cast time.

Greetings.

And still there is a problem on gorge 1st boss. D/S Group Exorcism doesnt removing all stuns, just theese which boss called. Others can be removed by regular druid skill (forgot name). Better way is replacing it, that called by boss stun can be removed by druid regular skill, and theese others by group exorcism. Or just fix that all stuns can be removed by GE.

There are effect types in game which you can see in their tooltips if they are defined. Druid/Scout skill Group Exorcism is removing "Harmful Effect" type of effects.

The debuff you have mentioned is in following screenshot;

This is a Curse effect and cannot be cleaned by Group Exorcism skill.

Cleanable debuff by Group Exorcism is a Harmful Effect, in following screenshot;

I am sharing list of English versions of effect types to make it clear to know if a debuff has an effect type, if so, to know which effect type it has.

Greetings.

Hello

Please tell me it's a balance of classes or the murder war/mage and strengthening others? Lowered the attack by 30 % and did not strengthen any skill. No mass damage no passive damage increase. Return the magic attack or give something instead. Make Electrical Rage a passive skill to avoid making a stack every time.
    And fix the thorn shield of the druid/guardian .Healers interrupt each other's buffs.

We are aware players are experiencing 20% lower damage on their skills that has no cast time, Warrior/Mage is one of them. It is expecting to be fixed soon.

Greetings

Thank you for your feedback, consider this as Beta as main thread mentions please, and about PvP, we will have different balancing for that content later.

We are aware of some of these situations, as main thread mentions, this is Beta part of class balance and we will work constantly on further changes depending on your feedbacks and our observations, hence, we are expecting more feedbacks from community.

Heal formula was using wrong modifier and it is changed after patch already, however, we will work on new heal formula even more within this and next week to balance it.

Generally, as this is Beta, you can expect your class be stronger or weaker than current situation.

Greetings

Hello,

i think the new spell "Shock Overload" is buggy, because every hit with hammer costs 15 rage and dont increase it like the skill says.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.…h/20200619_1592558726.png

[15:06:38] You cast Shock Strike on yourself, restoring 15 Rage points.

Can you explain your issue more detailed?

This upgrade is really good but i'm not sure about the calculation here for HP. From what I understand I should get 26.1k + 5% of my total HP every 5 seconds but I get around 13k-14k instead? Again not complaining here just want to make sure the healing is calculated correctly because right now it seems like the tooltip and the reality are not in sync.

This restoration using general heal formula like all other healing over time effect, so heal amount will be depending on your heal power and wisdom.

Is there a reason that Kiss of the Vampire has an exhaustion debuff? I could understand it having it before the patch because of the effect Night Refuge had as well as cooldown reducing effect of Pride of the Baron, but now it seems a bit redundant with its 60 second cooldown being longer than the exhaustion and no skills causing it to be available faster than its exhaustion. In my personal opinion, I would put the effect that was previously on Night Refuge, and apply it to Fang Ritual or Shadow Protection. It would probably be too much to have a separate buff for what was previously the effect of Pride of the Baron as you saw the need to change the skill completely with the patch anyways.

It is due to way of intelligence based bleeds working, we can't remove exhaustion at least for now.

it seems that the new heal formula does not include wisdom in the correct way. According to my observations the healing of skills depends 95-99% on healing bonus of items. wisdom is more ignored than before, even for hots (healing over time)

Also it seems that magical damage does not have any effect on healing skills

Indeed there is something wrong with wisdom calculation, we will be looking for it.

We are aware of following issues which will be fixed as soon as possible.

- Champion/Warlock 70 elite has 10% MP Cost.

- Mage/Rogue skill Shadow Protection is increasing received area damage.

- Mage/Scout passive Strength of Ashes isn't working as intended.

- Warlock/Mage skill effect Soul Seal is disappearing when you take damage.

We are expecting from our community to report us issues and give us feedback for balance of classes about being too powerful or too weak objectively.

Greetings

Greetings,

Your feedback for Patch 10.2.1.1000 - Masked Festival, Class Balance may be posted within this thread.

Please provide us with your thoughts and opinions while keeping all respective rules in mind when you click the reply button. "+1", "-1", "yes", "no", bump posts, and anything similar are not acceptable posts. Do not leave posts that state your agreement/disagreement without providing an explanation, or critique.

It is suggested that you do not make any irrational decisions pertaining to your own equipment items as a result of this balance, as we don't offer an option to replace your equipment.

Keep in mind that this is the beta stage of class balancing and testing on the live server.

You can expect changes based on our observations and feedback provided from the community over the next month.

Feedback should be constructive and provide detailed information, thoughts, and ideas.

Would you like to participate and give your opinion but it's not your thing to do so in the forum thread? Click to use the Survey and send us your feedback!