Posts by Byte

According to re-checking it, there are 6 of mentioned creature in zone. If you are sure they aren't there during your runs, let me know then I can do a further investigation.

Greetings

We have reported this several times and have been told that the card (card-ID 777406) from the worms at b3 Jerath is dropable

This card isn't supposed to drop from boss event creatures. There are same creatures in next part of instance which is dropping mentioned card, it is tested and confirmed.

The class still does less damage than both /mage and /rogue and the healing added something unique (which helped with the 6.5% drain/sec).

Hello,

Mentioned value has reduced to 1% per second but was missing in patch notes, thank you. We have further changes for Champion/Warlock class which can't be done without patch.

Greetings

Such skills are called as channeling and not considered as a casting. Mentioned skill is channeling for 4 hits that each has 0.5 seconds interval.

Greetings

I would suggest you to disable self effects too as we suspect effects for being reason of graphical crashes.

Greetings

30 seconds of cooldown is mentioned in tooltip of Imprisonment Pulse as I see.

Greetings

Warrior/Priest:

Defender's Roar percentual health increment does not stack with that of Priest's Grace of Life. Don't know if that's intended or not.

The stacked buff provided to group members by Morale Boost are not consumed with a successful attack.

As I see, Defender's Roar and Grace of Life effects are stacking and working together with all effectiveness. If you share more details I can investigate further.

Morale Boost stacks are being deducted only by spells which are tagged as physical attacks, if you share which skill isn't deducting stacks of it, I can investigate it either.

Greetings

As I just tested, I couldn't confirm there is a bug. Tested against an interruptible skill on a random Realm of Forgotten Legends creature, it is interrupting skill as long as it is an interruptible skill.

If you share more details, like what is name of the skill which can't be interrupted by mentioned class spell, which creature the occurrence appeared and which class combo you used to reproduce it.

Greetings

It is fixed 6~ hours ago for custom instances, will be fixed for all zones along with next patch.

Greetings

You seemingly can't use the priest/warrior skills berserk, whirlwind & chain of light anymore in zones where the light damage calculation was already adjusted.

Could you please look into it ?

Can you share which zone it is? I did test on custom instances but mentioned skills are working fine.

The description says "converts 10% HP to 50 points of Rage", but it only increases by 43 or 46 points. Perhaps it seem decreasing at the same time when it increases by 50 points, but this is completely meaningless. It should be fixed.

This problem is probably about "Arcadian Patience" buff that is consuming 2 rage every second which is a known issue. It will be corrected with next patch on all zones. Rest will be investigated meanwhile.

Hey ,

so i want to take up the Discussion from 2 Weeks ago about Leather Classes again .
    It was suggested from some people that Leather Classes should only Profit from Dexteritity and not from Strength.
    I personnally find this Idea really good because i also feel like Strength is / Should be a Chain only Stat and Leather Classes do not fit into that category of a "Warrior with chain Gear" .

I would also like to hear an Offical Statement from Playernet / DEV´S about that Topic what they think about this and if they plan to do anything in this Dircetion.

Greetings

We do not plan to make any change on attribute distribution for classes who using mentioned equipment type.

Hello,

1) want to know if the experimental dwarven ale potion have a visual bugg or its working properly, cuse today in RoFL special in the spider cave i notice my rage was not going up and down till i start to do auto hit even when i have the potion in buff bar.

2) want to know too if its normal the elite skill of ch/p "suicide advance" its normal to cut the casting of the new instruments, cuse that not happend with another skills for me just this one

Both will be investigated and will be fixed on next patch if any issue is found.

Greetings

Unless you tell us exactly how wisdom is supposed to impact healing done in the end, all heals will have no idea how they are supposed to stat their gear until the balancing ends and we lose that buff.

Having beyond 30.000 Wisdom, each wisdom is providing 0.00116668416692917060422573005% heal increment.

Greetings

If you hadn't ignored the second part of my previous post, you would know that in a way I just did that:

Sooo with which patch exactly was this implemented and in which patchnotes was this mentioned, because I never read something like this before

Thanks for evading it, please try to respond properly this time.:)

- Ranged weapon speed cap ( Ranged attack speed is limited to 0.5. )

- Autoshot cooldown rework ( Reworked cooldown system, now it is entirely based on attack speed instead of flat values. )

- Unintended disabled offhand hits ( Fixed issue that was disabling offhand weapon while reaching high attack speed values. )

Everything in this list has been implemented with 10.2.1.1000 patch and mentioned in notes already and not added later.

About attack speed limit for other weapons, I can't tell you when it is implemented as I am not entirely sure about exact date, but I can say that probably around 2004 while this game started to be developed.

Greetings

because the original version (sadly I cant prove that now anymore) of the patch 10.2.1.1000 patchnotes only said something like "set limit for skill autoshot to max. two per second." for scouts, not "Ranged attack speed is limited to 0.5." as it says now.

Please consider that you might have read it wrong either as mentioned reworks was always been same in notes and clearly mentioning that cap of 0.5 speed for all ranged weapons which is same as all other weapon types and it also mentions that cooldown system of Autoshot is reworked.

For your information, all weapons already had attack speed cap except ranged weapons before first patch.

Greetings

Ranged weapon attack speed cap isn't related with offhand fix topic.

Purpose of speed cap was to make crossbow better for short-term damage while keeping bow stay better for continous long-term output. We will have further changes for Scout class to make this strict difference more noticable.

Greetings

Hello,

Most part of the healing over time effects are working depending on your wisdom, therefore you may expect lower values than tooltip itself when you aren't using heal attributes.

Greetings

I would like it, if the Bleed effect on Slash by the Warrior triggers with a Hammer too. Everyone is selling their Hammers now, because its only worth for the Champion.

That would help alot too.

We do not plan to change this general mechanic of this class at this moment.

I know this has been suggested already, however it still hasn't been implemented or any explanation for not adding it.

I think the requirement for a hammer to use R/ch should be removed as currently to do good dps with it you need a 1h hammer which naturally most rogues do not have(at least not tiered as their dagger is). If you still want to have a hammer requirement for some skills at least remove it for Dissasembly, as without the on-hit dmg the class isn't viable in single target boss fights. This is a fun class with alot of AOE potential which is something very different and interesting for rogues as this is not something we have.

Thank you

We do not plan to change requirements of this class combination at this moment.

Btw, big thumbs up and thx, that the Knight/Mage now has a magical attack buff :)

It is missing in patch notes, but thx for it. Tests will follow :)

Thank you for reporting, it is updated in patch notes.

To inform our player base,

We are neither applying changes just by observing gameplay nor deciding by single observation. We are collecting data for class statistics and decide depending on the data we achieve.

We will continue to change until we obtain a stable result for most of the classes in average, of course by class roles. In this progress, your feedbacks are most valuable part of class balance.

Greetings