W/m vs k/m

• Lol obviously I'm being sarcastic how is that op lol also I said I don't want nerf I'm confused zym

• yes we are , but to determine if the class is op it needs to be compared with other combos. but the levels of skills and gear should be similar.

• Lol I'm saying it is not op and needs 100% and I provided what you asked for with wl/m and m/wl km would still win also m/wl and wl/m is support wl/ch and m/w and m/wrd is dps
    Also this post isn't about w/m vs k/m XD more scruts coming soon just haven't had time to run on w/m this is about 100%

• Ok wargod, if you´re an dd, than you should do the first you can do yourself. I saw your wand yesterday and T10 for a one-hand-wand is really to less.
    Did you ever think about, that your dmg depends on your weapon?
    A Tempel expeller got untiered and unplussed 7470 magical and a dps 3085,9 ( K/m weapon), your wand the Phrophecy decoder got 5322 magical and a dps of 1298,7 it´s almost one third less than the Two-hand-weapon, for that you need to tier a one-hand-weapon higher than a two-hand. My advice, first fix this and after that we may start to dicuss about other things ^^

P.s.: I know you´re new, but beeing lazy to do what´s on yourself is pretty annoying

• Lol I'm saying it is not op and needs 100% and I provided what you asked for with wl/m and m/wl km would still win also m/wl and wl/m is support wl/ch and m/w and m/wrd is dps
    Also this post isn't about w/m vs k/m XD more scruts coming soon just haven't had time to run on w/m this is about 100%

false .... you provided 1 scrut this is not definitive proof. there is no other comparisons in this whole merged thread.
    do yourself a favor and jump in your lvl 80 starter gear and go with a diverse party in same gear and similar skill values to an ini . then compare the numbers from a few diff runs to determine if this class is indeed op.

i almost get the impression you just want massive dps from white hits proc ............ so no effort to perfect a viable rotation.
    all i ask is for some definitive proof and so far you have failed to do so.

• Tbh I have full Tikal set and aoth set and they all t8 where as the pants is t9 + 20 and I pretty have the best stats so compared to some of the k/ms using clops t6 gear and hos gear t6 with junk stats my t10 wep isnt the problem as ppl are still tiering there weps in my guild seller also zym tbh I don't even know why you are even posting if you don't care about end game also you used to wl/m or m/wl on rom for some runs and I had op gear and classes like r/m and wrd/w w/s etc were beating me by a bunch.
    Also I have done that in the beginning running grotto and I was losing.
    Also be patient I have said I will post more scruts.
    Also if w/m was so op why is everyone selling their wands and going k/m scout or other classes.
    Also the other two attack skills w/m have are bs i tested them a lot also you never played the class so how can you say it's op and tbh if you recall they weren't much w/m on game forge platform compared to other classes
    XD I want to run with some of you ppl who are posting seller mdjtc and zym I'm coming on right now lol.
    Also zym I had to go k/m so we could complete the run that's why u didn't see more scruts of w/m that run but it would of been bottom of scrut all the time.

• Nice one Wargod, you heard about players who got more than 1 char and more than 1 end-game gear? So how would you know if i´m interested in end-game (maybe reached end-content) or not ? ^^

I told you about one w/m who is on top of the scrut and told you ingame which char it is... but it´s on you to get there or not. If you don´t want an usfull advice it´s not my problem.

So have fun guys and a happy new year

• Not you seller im talking about zym who isnt endgame and i asked you where was this place and you never told me XD and how geared was other toons

• here ya go i dug this up. Strongest DPS

read that.

as for me not being endgame........ at least i know the strats for all the inis except the custom content here.
    i am just in no hurry to be endgame. im already maxed on my wl/ch skills just need to get me some gear.

people have given you advice but you refuse to comprehend.

./me drops mic "jarjar out"

• Lol this was a year ago and w/m wasn't mentioned anywhere in there being best in an instance

• last post here for me i will just copy/paste the post that DOES mention it

Physical - wd/w, r/m, s/wd, s/warrior
    Magical - w/m , k/m, m/wd, m/w

Depends on which instance you run. For example in short fights like in goh scout and m/warden probably outdps everyone.
    But when you enter high pdef instance wd/w will outdps any physical dps coz it can reach insane amount of patt and damage, r/m has good sustain damage also.

For magical users they shine in arcadia custom endgame instance because bosses have no mdef and lots of pdef. k/m > all in hos hard atm.

m/warrior is good for short fights and can reach more matt then any other mage combo so its good for instances with abit higher mdef.

Regards,
    Melo

it is all here in these forums if you would even bother to read it.

• Lol zym your hilarious your not reading what I'm saying just has w/m up there but doesn't say w/m is good this instance say you bolded m/w and this guy is missing so many other good classes w/m is decent not op you haven't proven it is your just talking I already posted one scrut hopefully I can get another one in today

• The post you are quoting is completely outdated information because it was so long ago and looks like was before DN/tikal came out... after this post was made the k/m got a weapon that doubled their magical damage and the scout has been changed multiple (4?) times since

• Must be a very special weapon then if W/M cannot(or will not) use it. Otherwise every W/M would be wielding that same weapon instead of their wand+shield or staff to get the same doubling of their magical damage!

Former Battle Nun (90/86) from (Original) server Isiltir, later known as Agenor.
    On Paradise: Amaron (Magical Wd/D)

• The post you are quoting is completely outdated information because it was so long ago and looks like was before DN/tikal came out... after this post was made the k/m got a weapon that doubled their magical damage and the scout has been changed multiple (4?) times since

Must be a very special weapon then if W/M cannot(or will not) use it. Otherwise every W/M would be wielding that same weapon instead of their wand+shield or staff to get the same doubling of their magical damage!

w/m should probably be using 1h wand and talisman sine the wand has 2.x attack vs 3.x that the sword has and k/m doesnt have option for wand

• so far his only proof is in hos hard mode this why i thought it relevant as that post said k/m> all in hos hard atm.

seems fairly accurate still.
    note i also tried to give advice on how to prove it.

• Must be a very special weapon then if W/M cannot(or will not) use it. Otherwise every W/M would be wielding that same weapon instead of their wand+shield or staff to get the same doubling of their magical damage!

w/m should probably be using 1h wand and talisman sine the wand has 2.x attack vs 3.x that the sword has and k/m doesnt have option for wand

Mabye in fullburst with all attackspeed-buffs active tikal sword is better

• From my own experiences on the other server, W/M use a wand because they have a faster weaponspeed (meaning more white hits), Warriors as class can wield the highest variety of weapons of all classes in RoM. So if the magical damage of a K/M is to high compared to your W/M I'm suggesting that you wield that same weapon as K/M. (They are forced using either a sword, hammer, 2h-sword or a 2h hammer, where as the W/M can wield almost everything from dagger up to 2H-staff) For Warrior weapons information: Click Here!

Former Battle Nun (90/86) from (Original) server Isiltir, later known as Agenor.
    On Paradise: Amaron (Magical Wd/D)

• Lol wand and tali is best combo prob staff would be better if the attack speed was around 2.7 to 3 there to slow to be worth it atm. People have tested this stuff especially me.