Orkham [Patch 11.1.1.1000]

• Official Post

Greetings,

Your feedback for Patch 11.1.0.1000-11.1.1.1000 - Orkham, Arcane Forge, Festival of Fire may be posted within this thread.

Please provide us with your thoughts and opinions while keeping all respective rules in mind when you click the reply button.

Please use this thread only for Orkham.

For Arcane Forge please use Arcane Forge [Patch 11.1.1.1000] thread.

For PvP please use PvP Rework [Patch 10.6.1.1000] thread.

Feedback should be constructive and provide detailed information, thoughts, and ideas.

You have ideas how to improve Orkham and don't want or can't write in the forum? You can write us your ideas here

• Hey,

Quick suggestion for Dynamic Equipment mechanic mainly for corrupted weapons but I would assume the same will apply to gear as well.
    I feel that the RNG in this system is too much, mainly because I got confirmation that for example on 1 weapon you can get the same attribute (Attack speed for instance in the screenshot below) but with different % values. This means even if you get the attribute you want on your weapon you would still need to spend more items in the hope of getting the highest possible value. Knowing how many possible attributes are in the pool, this seems awful and to be frank quite unnecessary.

Can you please at least add an item to allow players to shuffle the % dynamic value but keep the existing attribute ( Like some stones from the card system do)

• Official Post

Hey,

Quick suggestion for Dynamic Equipment mechanic mainly for corrupted weapons but I would assume the same will apply to gear as well.
    I feel that the RNG in this system is too much, mainly because I got confirmation that for example on 1 weapon you can get the same attribute (Attack speed for instance in the screenshot below) but with different % values. This means even if you get the attribute you want on your weapon you would still need to spend more items in the hope of getting the highest possible value. Knowing how many possible attributes are in the pool, this seems awful and to be frank quite unnecessary.

Can you please at least add an item to allow players to shuffle the % dynamic value but keep the existing attribute ( Like some stones from the card system do)

Armors doesn't have random stats, they are just random values of predefined particular attributes, with chance all to be maximized with each roll.

Also weapons has not-low chance to particularly get attributes related with the weapon type itself rather than fully random pool. So you are more likely to get physical damage stats on a dagger.

Greetings

• Still just because it is very unlikely to get a magical dmg attribute on a dagger, the pool of possible outcomes is too big because we have many pdmg-related attributes ( I've seen daggers with spear dmg % XD)
    If my suggestion is too complicated to implement, please consider reducing the randomness.
    At the very least remove the non-wep type related possibilities from the pool. A Katana shouldn't get %dmg of another weapon.
    EDIT: Or just max the value of the attribute you get right away and make them even harder to get (to balance it) at least when you finally get them you can move on to make another item xD

• Official Post

I've seen daggers with spear dmg % XD

I never implied you can't get irrelevant stats, you can. But getting physical damage has higher chance compared to getting spear damage for that particular item. System is not supposed to let you get maximum benefit, as there is more than one beneficial outcome. Theoretically should roll and stop if you think you are at a good spot, talking for weapons. But for amors, eventually they will be maximized on stats and you can't roll anymore on them.

Also do not forget that reducing randomness will result in making bad stats be really bad. You will probably wan't -15% spear damage as 2nd stat instead of -15% physical damage.

Greetings

• Ok I love memes but its time for serious post about Corrupted weapons and sets.

1. Corrupted weapons
    Not everyone wear cape, but Fallen guild do, so take a quick pick on rolls

1a) WHAT XDDDD
    1b) If ranges are 0-100% good stat and 0-90% bad stat you can be super OP with 100% DMG
    1c) You can also have 100% DMG and -90% MATT
    1d) Stats in this STAFF are totally random, chosen from EVERY possible stat in game, f.e. katana dmg, ranged weapon, +RAGE or WAND SKILL UP :)
    1e) You can roll like million times and still nothing
    1f) If you wear it, cannot unbound later, right?
    Its totally RNG how it was never before.

LOWER SET + ACCESORY:

Basic info, If you roll f.e HANDS you get RANDOM HANDS unless we do not know something. So can be cloth, leather, chain or 5 times in a row plate :)

Also rolling stats were very enjoyable:

1) original item after roll
    2,3,4) corrupted crystal roll

I'm little confused right now butmore I'm worried about another players.
    Stay strong!

Leszix, First of His Name, the Notbanned, King of the Memes and the Gifs

• Official Post

Stat list of weapon shuffle is updated, I suggest using shuffler item in Orkham as it has updated lists. For example weapon levels are removed from list entirely, along with around 20~ other irrelevant stats ( i.e.: katana magical damage )

Armors has chance to get all stats maximized depending on value you have before next roll, until that happens, values will be random.

Greetings

• Um thanks for info after some rolls but nevermind.
    I went to Orkham, try to roll something good but unfortunatelly some error appeared and now its like this

Its grey and cannot move it

Leszix, First of His Name, the Notbanned, King of the Memes and the Gifs

• Theoretically should roll and stop if you think you are at a good spot, talking for weapons.

I'm fine with this, but would it be possible to show min and max possible values? (like we have in the card system) so we know what we are risking and when we have to stop xD

• Official Post

For armors, maximum value is 110% of base value as it is indicated in description of Corruption Crystal. Minimum value is 95% for Corruption Crystal, 90% for Corruption Shard.

Following list is for weapons, naming is not localized, final list, initially in English, will be published in our wiki and updated in real time with a change log if things gets changed.

Keep in mind that values are getting affected by tier & durability of the item, whether it is good/bad stat.

Greetings

Current change log is

Increased min/max values of following good stats:
    - DMG

- DistantDamage

- ExtraAttack

Removed following stats from pool entirely:
    - Weapon level ups

- Quest & regular experience boosts

- Shield block rate

Situational changes:
    - Removed possibility of getting special pool stats for 2nd slot

- If difference between minium and maximum roll of a stat is bigger than 100, there will be a extra chance of 1% to roll it at maximum value.

• For armors, maximum value is 110% of base value as it is indicated in description of Corruption Crystal. Minimum value is 95% for Corruption Crystal, 90% for Corruption Shard.

do we see the base values anywhere in the game?

• Regarding to the ini and the design:

Right now, plate tank (for example all knights) are really sucking in that instance. Many mobs are parry the physical hits. That means low, very low aggro.

If I compare my good geared plate Knight tank with my not so good geared Warlock/Knight tank, I came to the following result in orkham:

- WL/K hits cannot be parried -> safe aggro. Always and everywhere

- WL/K has more than double amount of HP and more defense than the knight tank -> you can't die so fast. Because there are a lot of mobs hitting very hard, WL/K don't care about

-> in the current state plate gear will be useless. I think there are some changes needed or we have a new 1 class only meta again

Greetings

• -> in the current state plate gear will be useless. I think there are some changes needed or we have a new 1 class only meta again

Greetings

Yes exactly. Warlock/Knight is much better than knight and warden tanks now. Warden and Knight tanks need to be buffed to be playable in orkham

• -> in the current state plate gear will be useless. I think there are some changes needed or we have a new 1 class only meta again

Greetings

Yes exactly. Warlock/Knight is much better than knight and warden tanks now. Warden and Knight tanks need to be buffed to be playable in orkham

Don't get me wrong. They are playable... but what's the point in playing them, if they struggle in aggro, survivability and utility comparing with a half naked wlk tank

• Dear GM - Team,

i like orkham as far as i saw everything. BUT why do you always need to change the gearing system? the old gearing system is the best in every MMORPG - farming stats and items in dungeons. NOT the RNG that i have to roll for any bonus stats on weapons. Just give use back bosses which drop 1x weapon and a chest with a random purple stat and we all are happy with it. this new wave is not it ... i spoke to multiple people and this BIG random fact is just not the way a game with such a big econmy should work.

best regars chickzn chicki

• Since orkham isnt that long out and I do not have enough runs yet I can share just my mini opinion about the new content there.

First of all, I wanna mention the post of Chicki. In my point of view, new things always welcome. Since the game can get kinda boring. Aswell we already waited almost 2 Years for Orkham to release it would be pretty boring to just burst into loot chest and build gear with. The concept of Orkham with all mini events it has, makes it really unique and fun to play. Even access to gear/titles isnt, that easy as you might expect in first days. Its become a hard grind to finish. Which is kinda nice, since this ini will take sometime until it will get boring.
    Aswell as the new gear System. Of course there can be contras aswell. But its smth new, its refreshing and it makes your character even more unique! Which is great in my eyes.
    We have now the chance to do our gear more likely as we wish. And with Forge (even more easier to build multiple weapons/tiers).

A big negative issue i wanna still point out. Rolling corrupted stats. Thats just to much RNG. RNG and a loottable which should actually be fixed, according to Bytes post. Which is in fact not true. Im still able to roll on my physical weapons magical stats. Or Wisdom on my Katana.
    In my opinion, we already need so much cristals to upgrade 7(gear) + x(weapons) items. Remove useless stats, i mean with this, that i really cant roll smth like mdmg, wisdom or smth like that on a physical weapon. Remove you can get +9% str/ and as negativ -10k str.... Its fun in first but after 100+ crystals its disgusting... (Even when it is sometimes funny to see what is comming out). But overall its hard gambling with a open loottable.

I dont like overall we can know buy 10 crystals for 3 PNC. I didnt liked it on Robot and also not here. I accept it and I also use it, but just to keep up.
    Gear should show your effort. Like this it actually shows the same as always.. $, time, luck...

Overall. Even if not everything is working and many bugs still appear. Thanks for the content and for myself Im really exited about upcoming content.

~ just my opinion
    Côsmô

• Hello,

Regarding to Orkham drop, I recommend to do Corruption Crystal (ID: 1248588) unbound to help split it after run. It's very problematic if from bosses sometimes we have 1 and sometimes 4 of them.

Regarding to weapon statistic after using Corruption Crystals, I think values are extremally high in some cases. Some of them give 15% specific weapon damage, some 15% magical damage etc.

Now the most important thing is luck, high tier level is irrelevant. I think it shouldn't go in this way. For current content our old weapons are more than enough. With new ones with higher tier (because of Arcane Forge which is very good change in my opinion) and these crazy values of bonuses dmg will be few times too big. Now the most winning thing is just luck, not spending time by doing item, farming tier stones etc. which shouldn't look like this in game like CoA. You can spend hundreds thousands of diamonds and many hours by doing weapon which still can be much worse than other 2-3 tiers lower but from player who has better luck with rolling stats.

New dynamic stats should be adjusted to weapons and current gears. Robot values and draw system was totally fine for me but this one for weapons is extremally not adapted.

Regards
    Airforce

• It is totally annoying and not amusing seeing ppl, rolling less than 10 times for each of their weapons (yes, multiple ones) and getting the highest or second highest roll for what they want....

and then... their are ppl.... surprising like me, rolling 100... 150... not even seeing the wanted attribute ones....... totally a joke.

It's no front or something, but this HUGE gap of lucky and unlucky ppl isn't funny

Greetings

• Official Post

according to Bytes post. Which is in fact not true

I don't understand what exactly meaning of this is, but in my post I mentioned that relevant stats has higher chance to be applied, which is around 20%.

Following list includes relevant stats of each weapon type.

Greetings

• Wow...

1h Sword has no STA_Rate or physical dmg mitigation at all as relevant stat? It's a tank weapon

That's why I rolled more than 100 times not what I wanted

P.S.: actually 1h sword was a tank weapon. now it's more likely wand, where we want a wand to have stamina on it

Edit: Can you speak with team and maybe add tank relevant stats to 1h sword?