General Feedback

• Official Post

Why not put more energy into content and solutions for new and old players.

Please consider that contents are not created by single person/role. For a new end game content we need it to be designed by game designer, created visuals by visual designer, reviewed by team and as a final stage, coded by developers. We already redirect most of our resources to new content creation.

I think recently it just feels more and more as if devs dont really care about players opinions

Every feedback and everything that is discussed by players here are being informed to our team and nothing is being ignored, decisions for big changes are made by an entire team created of several people which may take some time before changes are applied due to this.

Greetings

• Every feedback and everything that is discussed by players here are being informed to our team and nothing is being ignored, decisions for big changes are made by an entire team created of several people which may take some time before changes are applied due to this.

Greetings

Can we all agree that server economy is not good nowadays and we need more players on server ? Are you planning to bring a good patch for newbies ?

• it's all good, guys, newcomers patch, devs work and etc. but maybe we also should give newcomers a hand? like for example other games has a ton of guides about pvp, pve, class mechanics and etc, maybe we should also make some kind of guides to help a newcomers? make a more loyal price in auction house? thats weird, ask devs to do something for newcomers, they have been done a lot of work. community also should do something.

• I think recently it just feels more and more as if devs dont really care about players opinions

Every feedback and everything that is discussed by players here are being informed to our team and nothing is being ignored, decisions for big changes are made by an entire team created of several people which may take some time before changes are applied due to this.

Greetings

sry maybe ignored was the wrong statement and a little bit harsh,just feels like it if we look into what ikaria answered and what not got answered at all until now, i hope that this discussion will lead to a positiv outcome for the game and that player feedback really matters since i realy like the game and what the devs did so far, its just recently that more and more decision making from dev side seems to get into a direction that players dont like.

• it's all good, guys, newcomers patch, devs work and etc. but maybe we also should give newcomers a hand? like for example other games has a ton of guides about pvp, pve, class mechanics and etc, maybe we should also make some kind of guides to help a newcomers? make a more loyal price in auction house? thats weird, ask devs to do something for newcomers, they have been done a lot of work. community also should do something.

Exactly my opinion. The community finally has to do something. Not always the others.

• By destroying the economy more and more, you will not attract new players. Stats and equipment that can be obtained for beginners are worthless. profitability of instances below DC Became unprofitable. amount of input and time to prices. by adding new statistics to the phyrius system you are killing more instances for players. Stathur was a good example of the destruction of Hoto and Idk and KS now there are also Abby and Inferno what will be next rofl?

• Stathur is a rly good caught up mechanics.
    And adding the stats to the shell set was rly important too for new players.

Say me without them how should new player be abel to caught up ?? caught up still takes a way to longe there should be like one more thing like stathur. Windmill cellar in Loga with same mechanic would be good

• if ini lov lv are unprofitable, there is no point in starting the game if you do not have euro resources. because why play if you have nothing to sell?

Uhm you understand that the main problem is as following new players have a very hard time starting on the server -> they dont buy stuff from auction house because they dont play long enough -> low players cant get able to go into inis that are relevant content since it takes to long to get rdy for those ( dc,necro,fa,idk,orkham,rofl). Its good that catch up mechaniks like sathkur get released and lower content that isnt important anymore is getting irrelevant. Problem is thosecatch up mechaniks are not good enough. Old stats like tikal,inferno,etc are not build anymore on good gear therefore it isnt expensive anymore.This is just simply market knowledge and it seems like you dont think so far,i hope this explanation helps you and you dont understand it as blame since it isnt meant as such. :D

• if ini lov lv are unprofitable, there is no point in starting the game if you do not have euro resources. because why play if you have nothing to sell?

You can farm a bit of gold and playing minigames and farm your gear to a point that is enough for ROFL/DC and the 6-player instances randomly, without spending money. Because you can buy these stats by playing minigames. If you can't buy them, how are you supposed to improve your gear to be able to farm or do random runs? You can't, because then you would need to spend something to get the stats.

There are a lot of things that sell really well, for example, level 100 materials like herbs, wood, and iron. Monster cards from events are sold for 5-15k diamonds, so participating in events is another option to sell stuff. Gold, T-stones, dreamland materials, buff food – even small amounts make a difference in total.

• I am writing this post today due to the fact in which direction the server is unfortunately currently developing, since the orkham release some decisions have been made which are unfortunately very questionable and which many players rightly criticize at the moment

So let's start with the first topic and I think the most obvious one - the *prestige* system. The prestige system as it is now is simply a rip-off. The models in the price range above 20 euros hardly bring any advantages and the players are expected to spend up to 50 euros to get these useless advantages. Really useful things like the ostrich for the open world and the boots for inis as well as traveling merchants etc are simply missing completely and should be added. i know that a price adjustment is planned for the start of the new season, but at the same time the current season is being extended, which raises questions because an adjustment of the ep/coinvalue in the new season would probably have been easier to calculate and the whole thing is being postponed. Instead, they say that they want to adapt to the seasons (summer, winter, spring, fall) in the season length, why is not explained... Everyone can decide for themselves how to interpret this, but it sounds very strange to me...

This brings us to the second big point of "class balancing since Orkham release"

Before the Orkham patch went live, the new equipment was planned with corresponding values, because players were shown with content release that weapons give % buffs that improve damage, healing, etc. by a certain value. This allowed players to calculate how big the DMG gain would be if they brought the gear to a certain lvl (t12,13,14)... But if you take a closer look at the following class balances over the months, you will see that at least 3/4 if not more of these "balances" were nerfs for the vast majority of classes. This creates mistrust and incomprehension among the players who were told that with the new equipment they would get so and so much more dmg only to realize afterwards that everything was annoyed by the class balancing and they effectively did not get the promised dmg with the new gear.

Instead of giving transparent feedback about why classes get nerfs/buffs we get very confusing changes also a lot of classes became reworked while the balancing was still in the making which was throwing away all the effort that was made so far, instead of balancing all classes to deal close to the same amount of dmg and then rebuild some classes afterwards to fit inside this balance everything was considered as we do it at the same time, therefore we got something like a meta where some classes always got op/ underperforming between two patches what realy is sad... Formulars and a game plan are not provided no players is actively understanding the balancing at this point where it doesnt feel like a certain amount of dmg should be done by a class if it is a certain gear. It more or less feels more like devs look into logs from orkham and how much dmg palyers deal with certain classes while not actively looking directly into what gear peopel have.... All that i say is just my throughts and i am very happy if devs could give feedback about it so it gets more transparent for players since atm i think a lot of players feel he same way than i do and i would realy be happy if i would not have the need of feeling this way...

for me personally this feels like devs want players to build higher and higher gear and spend money and dont get me wrong i like spending money on a game that i like and also see the progress that i make through it,but getting nerved several times and having to upgrade gear more and more and more to only get nerved again and dealing same dmg than i did 1-2 months before already until nerfe hittet again is just simply frustrating.

Therefore we can go into the last big topic "Game-Balancing" -> Newbie and economy support.

I actually dont need to say much about this topic,Tarsq,Nicefoxeye,Chicki i myself and a lot of other people like Blackkid and Melamania already did very good and big posts about this topic. I just want to adress that alot of suggestions where made in the last weeks and months and while i appreciate the work of the devs a lot,most of thesuggestions and a worried playerbase is left behind. Big forum diskussions where devs dont realy react. At least posts that would aim on "we will not do this, we will add this, we wont add because" would be great but rn everything that isnt directly into the Suggestion threath isnt rly getting a lot of attention it seems.... I am actually sad about it rn since Newbie help and economy problems are a very very big topic rn and still there is not a single statement about plans about how to handle those tasks until now,or at least nothing that made it into the public so far.

but just to give some examples of post that go nearly no reaction :

there are way more but i think most players are aware of those things already and this is mostly because i want to show that its not just me poiting out but something that a lot of people already said and a lot of people wish for getting info on how the games state is and how the future will look like so we all can have fun with the game and also be happy with its developement.I personally hope that the game will turn back to a direction that players like instead of getting more and more away from the playerbase with changes that no asked for or wanted....

Greetings and worrys from Miraiyu

• Official Post

But if you take a closer look at the following class balances over the months, you will see that at least 3/4 if not more of these "balances" were nerfs for the vast majority of classes.

Vast majority of classes are stronger than pre-orkham patch regardless of equipment.

Changes of some most played classes of February-June

Warrior

• Removed Enraged global cooldown trigger.
    • Fixed Long Reach was working when Warrior was subclass unintentionally.
    • Increased Moon Cleave channel time to 1s from 0.5, reduced damage reduction for each extra target to 6% from 10%.
    • Reduced Probing Attack cooldown to 3s from 4, changed it to don’t have cooldown when used with a hammer.
    • Increased Slash bleed ratio to 2200% from 1800% for Spear weapon.
    • Changed The Long Reach to apply bleed around you instead of front.
    • Changed Tactical Attack to do not trigger global cooldown nor get affected by it, doubled damage.
    • Changed Slash bleeding to downscale with physical damage reduction.

Warrior/Scout ( 1850 occurence in Orkham )

• Reduced Blood Arrow damage gains to 62.7% from 73%. (latter)
    • Reduced Blood Arrow damage gain to 73.2% from 94%(-10.5%) (former)
    • Increased The Last Duel channel time to 1 second from 0.8.
    • Changed Waiting Game to increase physical attack by 15% instead of physical damage.
    • Reduced Aim for the Wound cooldown to 4 seconds from 10, reduced rage recovery to 20 from 50.
    • Changed The Last Duel to inflict damage 4 times instead of 3, total channel time stays same.
    • Changed Aim for the Wound to inflict damage twice with 1s channel time, removed global cooldown trigger, reduced rage recovery per hit to 10 from 20.
    • Changed Waiting Game physical attack gain to be 5% physical damage instead.

Warrior changes were mostly to promote bleed damage instead of raw damage which is at pretty good point at the moment for latest content and mentioned classes are not weakened directly as you can see from the changes but to revise the gameplay of the class.

Rogue

• Changed Low Blow dot interval to 1s for 10 seconds.
    • Changed Blind Spot dot interval to 1s for 10 seconds.
    • Changed Shadowstab dot interval to 1s for 10 seconds.
    • Changed Sneak Attack dot interval to 1s for 10 seconds.
    • Changed Katana Training & Perfect Slice level to be 7 instead of 65.
    • Changed Perfect Slice to do not remove Grandmaster buff when skill is used too early or too late.
    • Reduced Soul Storm set skill cooldown to 5 seconds from 8, increased maximum target amount to 15 from 9, added 4% damage reduction for each extra target it hits.
    • Increased Assassins’ Rage to damage gain to 30% from 16%.
    • Changed Nimble Hands to provide 25% extra attack chance instead of 12.5% attack speed.

Rogue/Warlock ( 1900 occurence in Orkham )

• Reduced Dark Soul Smelt damage to 152% from 169%. (latter)
    • Increased Dark Soul Smelt damage to 169% from 116%. (+45%) (former)

Rogue/Champion ( 1300 occurence in Orkham )

• Reduced Poison Feedback attack speed per stack to 4% from 5%.
    • Reduced Dwarven Forge defense ignore value to 32.5% from 60%.
    • Reduced Dwarven Forge defense ignoring value to 32.5% from 60%.
    • Changed Poison Feedback to provide 20% extra attack chance per stack instead of 100% at maximum stack, changed Dwarven Forge cooldown reduction to require hammer attack to perform, removed requirement of having maximum stack.
    • Increased Assassin’s Rage damage gain to 36% from 24%.
    • Changed Poison Feedback to increase attack speed instead of physical damage.
    • Increased Silent Rune Bomb cooldown to 6 seconds from 5, reduced max target count to 8 from 10. cancelled
    • Increased Pulse Rune Bomb cooldown to 6 seconds from 5, reduced max target count to 8 from 10. cancelled
    • Reduced Disassemble energy recovery to 1 from 5. (former)
    • Increased Disassemble energy recovery to 3 from 1. (latter)

Changes of Rogues were to curb their sustain while keeping their burst similar and increase effectivity of higher tier equipment by changing raw damage boosts to physical damage instead due to nature of scaling of physical damage at higher values, which is in favor of making higher tier equipment.

Goal of the balance is to catch median of DPS classes rather than making every class equal at highest strength level, so nerfs are inevitable.

Also do not forget that there are some classes which is considered as mediocre by some raids while performing greatly in other setups. We distribute classes are, heavy sustain, heavy burst and all in one; Heavy sustain classes tend to be stronger if there is not many heavy burst classes, heavy burst classes are tend to be stronger if there are few of them. All in one classes are middle of both that can perform well in both scenarios, but supposedly not as strong as other types.

If your class is unexpectedly performing greater than similar classes and similarly skilled players, you should consider it is wrong, instead of mistrusting the balance process.

Greetings

• Thank you for the informations Byte,I really appreciate that,it's not only me that is mistrusting the balancing progress instead it's the majority of the Playerbase because little is told about it and it lakes a lot of transparency overall. I am glad that you provided some inside your post, and I hope that in the future more explanation will be done also in other Topics since a lot of People still have the feeling that something's off with the balancing and it just would be great if players would get more input about why changes occure... A lot of the guilds that clear Orkham talked with each other any most guilds like Living,Fallen,Asc already said that the balancing feels like more of a nerf in generell instead of Buffs for example look into the posts of Serenadae,Chicki,Fox,... You can't blame us for feeling that something's going into wrong direction when little information is given.At some point the balancing progress just is a very frustrating experience for most players right now at shouldn't it be the wish of devs to provide a experience and a balancing that is giving people opportunities and funn instead of the feeling that we don't want to build gear/weapons etc for testing classes since we are scared that with next patch everything will go down again and be worthless. A lot of players made a lot.of effort into classes then they become useless again... I just ask if balancing is making most classes stronger instead of.weaker why are players not feeling that?

Furthermore a lot of people quitting the game recently since they don't like the balancing decisions made by devs after today's patch I saw a lot of people writing about it in WC and also selling gear...

• About Masked Ball Festival

Can you reduce number of masked ball medal requirements for masked ball package to 6 ? I think 12 is too much. And it doesnt give us 12 hours potions always.

Edit :

I farmed Masked Ball Festival for 1 hour, yet i didnt get any doomlord potions. This festival is impossible to farm. Please change these nonsense festival mechanics. Make Masked Ball Reward package be obtainable with 6x masked ball medals and make it give us Masked Ball Transtormation Potion Package.

• Official Post

Balancing festivals around 1 potion is not planned.

Or just put the potions directly in the IS.

Right now the potion is nonexistent anymore for the players if we are honest

Similar potions are already planned to be added to Mirrorworld shop in upcoming patch, we don't plan to add these to item shop.

Greetings

• Regarding patch 11.1.2.1100.

Since the patch consisted of 3 main categories (titles nerf, AC nerf & buff duration nerf) I'd like to adress them seperately.

1. ATF-titles nerf

First off, titles nerf. I get where you come from and personally I don't care too much. Nerfs always feel kinda bad, but this one will not be that noticeable, at least for me.

However, if the main goal is to equalize opportunity for new and veteran players, you have to realize that the major inequality stems from Orkham's corruption system. While this (to my knowledge) doesn't concern mdps, most pdps classes need more than one weapon, sometimes several of the same type, to maximize damage. The difference in damage is not a small one either.

For example, let's look at Warrior/Scout. When played with a Katana, the class does mediocre AoE dps and has strong singletarget damage. When played with a Spear, singletarget suffers and W/S is suddenly able to dish out a lot of AoE. However, if you switch Katana and Spear according to the situation, your overall damage in Orkham increases by roughly 30-40% compared to only playing with Katana and aprox. 15-20% when compared to Spear only.

In other words, you can't compete with someone playing the same class that is weapon swapping. This does not only apply to weapon types, but also to weapon mods. I chose W/S as an example, because I can estimate numbers. Classes like W/Ch for example need 3x the same hammer with different corruption mods. Atkspeed, damage & patk for the dot. All this additional investment and micromanagement is much more daunting than any title to a new player, that is just getting into instances. To be honest, I'm a bit scared what is going to happen to weapon swapping - since some classes depend on it to stay competitive, but I had to put it out there nonetheless.

2. AC nerf

You said this change was for more variety in endcontent. However, I don't think any of the older instances like Inferno will get more attention. I'm pretty sure nothing below rofl will be run by the majority of the players still, hence the change is just a big nerf to AC. Doesn't bother me too much, since you still get enough AC in my opinion, but Orkham pulls might be a problem in the future, given it's 30k/pull.

3. Buff duration nerf

Now this is the part of the patch I personally take issue with. Bosses that could be bursted in 30 sec will still get bursted in 15 sec, so that won't change anything for raids with good damage. For raids with less damage however (new players!) it's a considerable nerf. I see what you are trying to do, but I'm pretty sure it doesn't work the way you want it too.

Moreover, classes that have a lot of buildup to do, like Bards stacking their runes, Ch/Wl stacking their Forge, Rogues with their bleeds, classes with gcd skills that have buffs tied to them, etc. are at an disadvantage now, which is a balancing issue. Overall just a feels bad change that doesn't change.

On a positive note though, thank you for only buffing player damage in Grafu etc. and thus nerfing pets indirectly. Much needed and much appreciated, we'll see if it's enough!

TLDR:

1. Titles nerf: doesn't matter much, weapon swaps/having to build several weapons for one class is way worse for new players

2. AC nerf: feels bad but isn't that drastical, Orkham pulls could be a problem in the future though

3. Buff duration nerf: hurts new players way more than veterans, just feels bad

4. Death to all pet classes!

• As someone who only recently finished his first SoK run and therefore am still on the level of red/gold RofL gear i want to give my opion aswell. I can understand the desire to make the older content more viable and make it easier for people to catch up to the lategame content. Since it doesn't affect me, i won't talk about titles.

Concerning the Buff duration nerf, ill be honest (even if many will hate me for this), i like the idea alot since in my opinion, its a shame that entire raids are easily cleared by just bursting everything down without any need to play mechanics. This will atleast make this a little harder to burst down bosses when damage is tight, but i know the playerbase for long enough that this will mostlikely only lead to further discrimination of weaker players, because people will exclude them from raids in favor of stronger players that are able to burst the bosses in the lowered timeframe.

The AC nerf, might have been with good intention, but i feel it won't lead to the wanted outcome and here's why:

Since i fairly in depts looked at the early game on the server i want to make a distinction for players that want to progress and buildup their char through the content and those that buy up from the auction house. (Those, not interested in lenghty explanations, skip this next section)

The optimal buildup strategy i found would be buying the PS gear and stat them with PS stats and easily obtained arcadia stats. The game gives you a sadly less known way of entereing the mid game in tikal easy, providing you with tikal stats and the first cores. DF awakened proves to be easy aswell even for small groups for the 2nd core and ToS provides you with possible Inferno stats. From here on out, it becomes difficult. Gorge is still extremely challenging and run only rarely while rofl is a huge stepup from inferno (normal mode might be an option but not well known, nor does it drop the much needed core). To progress to DC and further raids, RofL has to be farmed ALOT, but getting on a level, where you can farm RofL consistently seems to require RofL gear already or players that do all the work for you. But in any case it will take atleast 80 runs of each of the 5 Raids for full gold gear. a few more for weapons.

By utilizing the auction house, people might reduce this number or skip it entirely, but by reduction of AC in almost all Raids that are farmed, you even cut the income of players in this progression level, making the way up to the endgame even harder. I understand that the current numbers of AC rewards in raids lead to a to high income in this currency, which is why i won't even suggest reverting this change but i want to make some suggestions that will actually benefit progressing players, while mostly leaving the endgame unaffected in my opinion.

1. To compensate the lowered income for Rofl or below players, i suggest lowering the costs of the AC to memento trade aswell. 2500 or 3000 AC for 5000 mementos would greatly benefit players that can't easily make alot of AC and therefor give them a more accessible diamond income. The daily limit of 1 trade on the other hand will prevent highend players to reap higher benefits.

2. Adjust cores needed, by lowering the value of cores necessary for gold gear. In my opinion 5 cores for a 100% gold upgrade chance would be plenty and prevent people from having to stay on this level for such an enormous long time. But even lowering it to 8, would help people alot already. Add a core drop to RofL normal mode to make it easier for people to progress to RofL hard. Honestly i don't even understand why it's not there. Alternatively to the lower amount of cores needed, you might want to think about droping 1/2/3 cores for RofL normal/hard/awakened respectively.

3. In alignment of the suggested RofL changes, i want to recommend the addition of inferno easy and Gorge easy, aswell as increasing the AC for gorge again. Gorge is highly unpopular as it is now. It's to long and hard for way to low rewards. Both easy variants should drop cores. If you decide against lowering the amount of cores necessary, you should consider doubling up the core drops for the current raids. I would recommend splitting the 2 cores to reward the first after boss 3 in Inferno and after boss 4 in gorge, while leaving the 2nd core after the endboss.

4. Similar to the cores, but way more impactful in the directly seen effects, an increase of one stat droped in each raid from Tikal to RofL or even DC, might be highly beneficial to the current gamestate. By increasing the amount of stats droped, people will be directly encouraged to run those Raids more often, which will make those stats easier to access and make the raids feel more rewarding. The higher amount of stats will drop prices in the aution house, making it easier for new players to buildup their gear, giving them access to further progression.

If your target is for more players to catch up to the current endgame, the old content should be easier to clear and progress through. Currently this is not the case, since newer players will have a hard time finding groups for necessary progression and the AC nerf might make this even more difficult then before. By lowering the amount of cores needed in RofL and the other 4 raids or atleast making them easier to collect by increasing their numbers, people will faster progress to dc and beyond.

• I agree with Sere's post. Reducing AC on last inis and increase them on lower ones seems to be useless. As Sere said , those inis will still be ignore by endgame players. On the release of Orkham , ppl that were runinig it had plenty of AC and reached max amount very quickly but now that we have to farm grafu (that already gave very few amount of AC) for moon artefact we don't get much AC anymore while they're still needed for ammunitions or buff foods craft or even to transform cores for Goldenpull or DC/Orkham pull. I think you should've just let it has it was and in the same time increase AC on older inis so new players could benifit from the change but it wouln't impact endgame players.

I also don't really get the change on buff duration nerf cause as sere said some classes needs to use many skills before really starting to burst. I think about r/wd that has to use 3 buffskills before starting the main combo "Shadowstab --> Lowblow --> Wound Attack" . Consider the fact that you use the Assasin rage while runing to a boss you already lose half of the burst time before you can reach this main combo.

What would be good is that before doing such big changes you should ask for players opinions in a forum thread so you would get arguments for/against such changes that lead you for the final decision. You said in world chat that you talked with some players about this changes before releasing it and they tought it would be good ones but obviously most of the community disagree.

Same thing for class balance. For a moment devs posted pre patch notes changes so people could see the upcoming balance changes that would be made and we could talk with devs about it if it would be a good or bad ones (with arguments). You should have keep doing this in my opinion.

I know that the game need new players and that's a good thing that you guys are trying to help them but you should also hear old players complaints cause they're also needed for the game to be alive.

• Hello!

Can you remove the mailbox addon from the game or add a button so that every one can decide if he wants to use the ingame addon or his own?

Because this addon is not what I want to play with. If you want to take only a few mails and mark them it nevertheless takes EVERY mail.

Also it is too slow in sending mails.

Greetings

• Same for me, i only clicked "take gold", takes all items nontheless. Deleting mails, results in deleting mails WITH attachment, item gone. Something might nit yet been optimized....

• Hello,

in dreamland dps classes can get attack amulets (and healers could get castspeed amulets).

What about tank amulets? there are atm 2 amulets with pdef (ID 221396) and mdef (ID 221397), which lasts for 10 seconds with 45 seconds CD. not sooo useless imho.

the pdef one could be useful, if you change it to have a longer uptime. Then a champion tank could use that and stack more pdef for better group survivability.

Or maybe you will have any other cool stuff for tanks :D

Greetings