Quick Compliment ......

• Im sure the PlayerNet Team receives alot of negative feedback on a daily basis but since I have returned back to the game I have noticed a few things that I would like to compliment the team on. I played a bit of the game since returning without any add-ons installed at all (since I had to reinstall the entire game) and I noticed that a few of the things that I normally had to use an add-on for was already included into the game as standard!

Also, this may just be luck, but I felt like the game loaded faster, ran smoother, and didnt crash at all for the entire duration of my playtime.

Im not going to comment on things that PlayerNet changed/removed/updated since my return; as I havent had much time to test them out, but speaking only on the few things I previously mentioned and as a general comment about the overall experience I had it was enjoyable.

So as far as user experience and general gameplay goes I think the PlayerNet Team has been doing a great job! Keep up the good work! (Again only speaking on the overall experience I had since returning)

- Regards :thumbup: