Arena of Darkness [Patch 11.0.0.1000]

• I still can't buy the title "Shadow Hunter". Description says "fight solo against dark". did it multiple times. Some other ppl can buy this title.

Is there any further information what to do? o.o

• I still can't buy the title "Shadow Hunter". Description says "fight solo against dark". did it multiple times. Some other ppl can buy this title.

Is there any further information what to do? o.o

You need to reach certain loop for this title. Few players obtained it already.

Greetings

I reached already loop 15 :D

I dont think that anyone reached 16 (I mean, I am also rank 1 in ranking with a lot of others)

• as melee dps i tried now alot to get to loop 15 in aod(after change) but after the boss change its not possible i think i get 400k hits + in 11 loop 5/10 (today) (i died there) yesterday i reached 14 10/10 and it feels easier but (idk the reason for it) maybe you should adjust boss values.

i buffed to limit with 1.6kk hp 1kkdef+

sigil for def.

Really annoying as melee dps you fight with 139597 you cant kite because you get onehit if the sword appears but not move is the death for you.

LA8Hm1v.jpg

No Guts No Glory No Legend No Story.

Edited once, last by Idhril ().

• Hello,

[AoD PvE group mode]

I don't know why, maybe magical def of mobs and bosses is too high but i see all magical classes looks like supports compared to physical ones (not only two known most broken classes xd). Hits are extremally low, and this difference between pdps and mdps is seen only in group mode arena. Please take a look at it.

Greetings

• From our run today I can say that magical classes could compete with pdps (excluding the broken ones ofc). Maybe it was the group setup idk, but at least from my perspective damage was ok as a mdps :)

Edit: Although it is true that mdps in general are far worse than most pdps and there are only a few viable classes you can play.

Greetings

It's time again for CoA - Chain of Arcadia

Edited once, last by Laisha ().

• I have some thoughts about Roboter and Artefact Hammers

They are really expensive 149 Dias each

Components should be high dura when using hammer on Robot

Reduce price of the items.

Maybe add the option to get 1 artfact and robothammer from npc(in itnal camp that gives you 1 repair hammer a day. ) every second day.

LA8Hm1v.jpg

No Guts No Glory No Legend No Story.

Edited 2 times, last by Idhril ().

• Hi.. After latest changes on bosses in AOD i dont see any rogue that i can play whit to play as dark vs light force. Bosses hiting 180k or more can you consider of maybe adjust it abit...

• Hey, since i cant find any Thread to comment about the latests patch ill write here.
    For me it makes no sense why we need for Robot and for Artefact a new "Golden Repair-Hammer". Which is unbelievable expensive. Also i checked. When i use my traveling trader, for repair my Artefact and my Robot. I just need to pay Gold to make it full dura (for example my artefact is 103, with repairing at him it get 103.) Dont know about robot yet, since i dont have any high dura robot at all. - Is it intended that it works like that? - And is it really necessary to sell more hammers?
    I even dont wanna start about tanks have to use way more then dps this becouse they lose so much dura in just 1 run...

~ just my opinion

Greetings

• Hello.

I finally forced myself to go to AoD.

As a healer - means only as d/wrl (which 70elite is now changed to stupid but nevermind, wrong topic)

It was and adventure of my life. One in a lifetime. Seriously because i dont think i will go there again.

Took me about 30minutes to go trough 9 waves in 1st loop. 10th loop I was instantly silenced and dead 3 times.

I got 21 Nero coins, so 11 days more like this and I will finally be able to buy 3% speed cast potion for 10minutes.

I have no idea who is creating this or for who but I am sure not for me and other healers.

Greetings

Leszix, First of His Name, the Notbanned, King of the Memes and the Gifs

• Hi , is there any way of stopping Sea Megawind (Light boss) cast Hells Impact, I tryed everything I could on my last runs but that lady hits like a truck on high loop, and if she get combined with the katana guy I get basically oneshot or im forced to look for few heals even with the rogue iss. I feel like that long cast has no counterplay atleast for the classes that Iv played.

• Official Post

Hi , is there any way of stopping Sea Megawind (Light boss) cast Hells Impact, I tryed everything I could on my last runs but that lady hits like a truck on high loop, and if she get combined with the katana guy I get basically oneshot or im forced to look for few heals even with the rogue iss. I feel like that long cast has no counterplay atleast for the classes that Iv played.

No, you couldn't interrupt this boss and we do not plan to change this behaviour.

Greetings

• Hello, i want to tell you that this turtle boss in light forces is really annoying. He puts himself to immune mode so often.

Please change it to go immune mode lesser. Or make it have 50% dmg reduction. Because it takes a long time to kill this boss. You should also nerf some bosses in light forces. They are much more powerful than dark forces.

• Hey,

i got a question. Since AoD is mostly about some special Titles and the Robot you will soon finish the Progress (thanks to the p2w mechanic for Robots).
    Maybe we can add smth like Gold or Arcadia Coins or let us do smth with Nero Coins, like a trade NPC for a amount of diverse stuff like Arcadia Coins or Charges or Purify Stones....
    Becouse its meaningless after you finished your title and your Robot to run in my eyes becouse you dont get anything. Beside coins and more Materials which are still blocking my bag (Steel in improved versions).
    Maybe we can think about to add smth to it, to make it still "attractive" to play this content. Since its after Cenedril kinda the only one you have to do alone. :)

~ just my opinion

Greetings

• Hello , apparently the title "Corrupted Champion" id 532106 is needed to select against which forces we want to fight in AoD (vs Light or Dark) but at the moment the only way to get it is from the "easy" mode of last boss from DC.

I would like to know if it is possible to add it on both modes as it is same boss anyway ?

Greetings