Patch 9.1.0.9316 - discussion

• Official Post

Yes, as Arthuria said this version of scout is how it came from Runewaker /others now not something that we had created.

The spirit of tempest heigh have some bug with the normal chest take from phase 18 forward, there is no item when we open it,the time still fix at 1 hours like when it have 10 phase but now it have 20 phase. There is no clock like in the past to tell us how much time we have left and the chest from phase 15 forward become too much that we cant click to pick up in time before it dissapear

This will be looked into. Thank you for letting us know.

• Official Post

https://i.gyazo.com/27cf68ff3d4149017c3814e784c7d764.png

yes indeed

this version of scout is how it came from Runewaker /others now not something that we had created.

totaly only runewalker

If you quote from the patchnotes you should probably quote the complete sentence.

If a skill from scout has changed after the patch then it didn't come from us and/or does not belong to our once created custom skills.

• why are there custom scout skills if you take the canges of the official servers?
    why is it necessary to have one single overpowered class which needs custom op skills AND the boost from the official servers?

• Official Post

why are there custom scout skills if you take the canges of the official servers?
    why is it necessary to have one single overpowered class which needs custom op skills AND the boost from the official servers?

Before blood arrow was different from other servers.

Now the blood arrow attributes = same as others.

There is no "Custom skill" in addition.

• Sorry to disappoint you, but:
    Official Blood Arrow: 2min cooldown
    Paradise Blood Arrow: 30sec cooldown (can be used permanently)

Official Combo Shot: 8sec cooldown
    Paradise Combo Shot: 6sec cooldown

Official Shot: cooldown scales with weapon speed
    Paradise Shot: cooldown = 1sec regardless of weapon

Official Eagle Eyes: around 400 crit
    Paradise Eagle Eyes: over 1,5k crit

Just to show a few differences.

• So you want the scout to be nerfed to default again?

Nope, but if you're already asking, I like some changes to scout.

1st: change cd from shot so it scales with weapon speed. The bow is fast enough so with all these attack speed skills the ppl would still be able to stupidly spam shot like they want.

2nd: (not directly a scout change) make the crossbow have the same dps as bow. The scout dmg formula is something around this:

Skilldmg = (2,75*Weapondmg + 2*Weapondmg*Skillpercent/Attackspeed)*X

Whereas X is some adjustment factor considering the scouts patk and the enemies pdeff.

This would mean that bow and crossbow are both viable choises. Bow enables ppl to spam their shot (so scout/warden will choose it) and crossbow makes the skills do more base dmg (so other scout combinations may choose it).

Other than these "changes" I like to have would only be considered "bugfixes" like I posted about the combo shot of scout/warrior. When I find more like these that are not explainable by custom skills I will naturally tell you in form of a bug report.

• So you want the scout to be nerfed to default again?

yes i do.

and not so long ago YOU told me "it looks like you are new to this sever, this is not like the official servers"

so now tell me why do we need the official server adjustments?

• Official Post

Because sometimes we just need to update in order to release new content :)

Ok since it's only one person complaining i will mark the scout topic for me as done.

• if the developer team wants classes which are so overpowered that they nuke down their custom bosses within 10 seconds.. then go for it :thumbup:

• I see you still want to try talking about that, let me give you some thing i know about it then:

- With the combine of official and custom skill ,there is only one class that the benefit the most.
    - Combine with the requirement for Tikal ins there is one class remain best dps after boss 1 for the rest of the ins
    - The new pet system have favor dex, accurancy the most ,str and def second and wis ,matt fall short.You can see it with the number of time you can access the ins and the difficult of each ins

After all of that you can clearly understand the intention of the dev team so better accept it and play the game.

• Tikal already is easy without scouts and most of the scouts dont even go max dex on their gear..
    and btw, everyone who is against nerfing the scout is playing scout.. who might have thought that?

go play your overpowered scout in the easy burst tikal - tactics? burst! - buggy? no, you need more scouts! stil to hard? go cry like you allways do if something is to hard for you.

and i totaly see. the dev team wants a scout only server. nerfing the knight/warrior 10sec more buff dmg to 3sec is clearly to get them to start playing scout.

and you as knight/mage and scout/warden (oh only op classes 8| ) really do know the intentions of the dev team

• Official Post

I love conspiracy theories but i have to disappoint you XD

The scout was boosted by request of our first playerbase in the end of 2014/beginning 2015, many people have chosen the scout from that day on.
    We boosted the rare combos like p/w and p/s as well with small changes.

Now we have updated the basic skills of all classes for the FIRST time since summer 2015.
    Of course there were a lot of changes in ALL abilities and buffs, and of course some of them may also boost the scout again (without us knowing or without any purpose).

We plan to keep the entire game content up-to-date again so that means there will be changes over and over again in all classes and skills. This is just horrible to keep an overview about all those changes.

So yea actually we would prefer to just reroll the scout skills but players who play their scout for a year and more would be really p***ed.

So tell me what you think after that statement.

About the Mirror worlds:
    We will maintain the server at tuesday and change the mirror settings as well.
    The other 3 instances will be opened as well as the week distribution will be changed.
    We didn't put one instance more often than another one on purpose. That's just a random distribution.

• I see you still want to try talking about that, let me give you some thing i know about it then:

- With the combine of official and custom skill ,there is only one class that the benefit the most.
    - Combine with the requirement for Tikal ins there is one class remain best dps after boss 1 for the rest of the ins
    - The new pet system have favor dex, accurancy the most ,str and def second and wis ,matt fall short.You can see it with the number of time you can access the ins and the difficult of each ins

After all of that you can clearly understand the intention of the dev team so better accept it and play the game.

Oh, you cleared the instance? Or why do you make a statement about requirements for Tikal?

Closed the thread.