New Pantheon Events / Bugs

• Hello,

While farming stats for a while, in the instance New Pantheon, now I noticed some issues which I think can be fixed to make the feeling of this instance a bit smoother. First and most importantly in my opinion is the first event for the first boss which seems bugged while in a group and other people in the instance. The event is only possible to solve when there is just one player in the instance, when there are more than one player the event triggers but its not possible to click the tiles on the ground to solve the riddle for the event. Therefore its only possible to do the first boss solo and in some cases its hard and nearly impossible if you dont have the right class or equipment, so I would look forward if this would be patched/fixed. Secondly the event for the last boss, some mobs spawn outside the radius and therefore can not be attacked and some spawn inside some walls and its hard to get aggro from them. Is it possible to change the spawn location of these mobs, they dont have to spawn at one spot but some objects are blocking the sight of these mobs and therefore its hard to get aggro and it takes much longer to solve the event. Other than that I think you guys are doing a great job and thanks in advance.

Kind regards

Talking about peace whilst spilling blood, it’s something that only humans can do.

• what i know there is no problem to do b1 event with group, just try to do it "together" ;)

and in last boss event your fix will be to just simply move toward "blocked" mobs, they easy aggro from where they spawn :D

GL

• what i know there is no problem to do b1 event with group, just try to do it "together" ;)

Well, we tried but everytime we clicked at the tile is said "You can not do this" and somehow it always appeared while being in the instance with more than one person.

Talking about peace whilst spilling blood, it’s something that only humans can do.

• Hello,

While farming stats for a while, in the instance New Pantheon, now I noticed some issues which I think can be fixed to make the feeling of this instance a bit smoother. First and most importantly in my opinion is the first event for the first boss which seems bugged while in a group and other people in the instance. The event is only possible to solve when there is just one player in the instance, when there are more than one player the event triggers but its not possible to click the tiles on the ground to solve the riddle for the event. Therefore its only possible to do the first boss solo and in some cases its hard and nearly impossible if you dont have the right class or equipment, so I would look forward if this would be patched/fixed. Secondly the event for the last boss, some mobs spawn outside the radius and therefore can not be attacked and some spawn inside some walls and its hard to get aggro from them. Is it possible to change the spawn location of these mobs, they dont have to spawn at one spot but some objects are blocking the sight of these mobs and therefore its hard to get aggro and it takes much longer to solve the event. Other than that I think you guys are doing a great job and thanks in advance.

Kind regards

Hey ,

from what i can tell and read out of your Text is that you just play the event wrong from B1 , i have been doing this event often and it always functioned as it should be ( little Hint , check the Debuff Bar from the whole group when playing the event ) .

And yes i think so too that the Mob spawns @b5 can be sometimes really annoying . For example we had it often when farming cards there that they where standing in a wall but still stunning you. Or you had to run to the wall they where inside of hiding to faceaggro them but you keep getting stunned by the mobs that where allready near you .

Greetings

If you identify a UFO as a UFO , then it becomes an FO. Unless it has landed , then it is simply an -> O

Edited once, last by Cruvor ().