Mouse Button Key Binds

• Hey ,

Currently it is not possible to bind Buttons from your Mouse too your Ingame Actionbar and i would ask if it is possible to change that .

It would be a Huge Quality of Life change too have more easy usable Buttons.(as for example i am running out of keybinds on my warlock and using the F1-12 would be really painfull for my fingers because i have a rather Large Keyboard ^^ )

I cant think of any negative impact this change would have on the game , if anyone does find one please let me know.

Greetings

If you identify a UFO as a UFO , then it becomes an FO. Unless it has landed , then it is simply an -> O

Approved the thread.
    • Official Post

If you are talking about extra assignable macro buttons, they are not a static key, so they can't be assigned to hotkeys in game. Best thing you can do is assigning F1-F12 to your mouse button.

Greetings

• If you are talking about extra assignable macro buttons, they are not a static key, so they can't be assigned to hotkeys in game. Best thing you can do is assigning F1-F12 to your mouse button.

Greetings

No not for macros , just normal skills like Surge of Awareness

If you identify a UFO as a UFO , then it becomes an FO. Unless it has landed , then it is simply an -> O

Closed the thread.