Increase Pet Crafting max level

• Hey there,

As all of you may know, there is a lot of time pet crafting system is capped at level 61, of course in official RoM too. But it would be very good if you could change that max level to the current max material level (leve l100 may be) as any one wanting to be a crafter for things that is not Hero Potions, etc, can do that without having to go try to farm materials at the end game maps. So thats it, can you increase the pet crafting system to level 100 or so?

Thank you ^^ and sorry about my English.

• Well, i think this is a wish too good to be realized. Runewaker designed the Pets when Cap was Lvl55/ 60 i think and their brains (that of Runewaker developers) got stuck at that lvl. Pets have no further skills above Lvl 50, nor do they ever think about raising the Crafting (speak that word out loud again - C R A F T I N G - then you know how much importance RW gives to that point) Pet Lvl Cap.

This, in my opinion, was released a a test chamber for their new Game Dragon's Prophet, where all is about dragons which are those pets in enhanced versions. So they probably tested some stuff here in RoM.
    However, i think it would take you 10 years to bring that crafting skill up to 100 as the progress you gain diminuishes from lvl to lvl and there is nothing to boost this leveling process.

I wish, and support your wish, but i think we will never get it^^