Sun Temple of Eternal Sleep

• Hello all.... I need info... Me and 2 friends were running Sun temple on easy and got to the 4 boss(Sunlight) we are having difficulties with the mini game to spawn the boss.. we opened the chests and got the music instruments...I assume we go to the circles and play music but how do you know which order to play to kill the cavies. Tks in advance for any info.

• The circle position switches every 15 seconds, and you have to lure the cavys in with the music. When you are destroying those plates, some names will pop off, which describe the instrument you have to play. As example: Medieval and romantic is a lute (dont know all words). The best is to note down all words.

• hello ...tks for info.... so after we lure the cavies to the circles we should be able to kill them? so we should concentrate on getting a key and opening a chest and using the instrument as we get them or as we were doing opening all chest be4 playing any music...sry for asking alot of ?'s

• You don't need to kill zhe Cavys. You just need to pull a certain amount of them in the circle. After that you can kill the boss. You need to find out (with the hints from the plates) which instrument you need and then lure the cavys in the circle.

Greetings.

It's time again for CoA - Chain of Arcadia

Closed the thread.